Chapter 10: It's My Fault

Chapter 10: It’s My Fault

 A week passed and Madi still did not confront George and her friends. She stayed with Brandon often, and it actually made her feel better. It was Charlie’s funeral on that day, and Madi decided to go with Brandon. She felt sad that he died, even though he did some bad things to her – well to her and Brandon.

After the funeral, Madi and Brandon started talking.

“So, did you talk to them yet?” Brandon asked her. She faced the ground and stopped walking. Even though she really did not know what the truth was, she was scared to go to her friends. They might see her scars. She did not give an answer to Brandon’s question, and she then walked slowly. Brandon decided that it was probably not a good time for them to talk about that, so he followed Madi.

As for George, he still thought about her. He wanted to make things right, no matter what the consequences had to be. He liked her, and he finally knew that. He did not want to confess that to Madi, though. He did not want to be the cause of another argument. He missed her so much that he couldn’t sleep properly at night. He wanted to be the one who comforted her, whenever she was down. He wanted to be there for her in whatever situation she was about to face in life. But, it was pointless for him now. Madi would never forgive him.

“No.” he whispered to himself. He placed all his thoughts together. He wanted to make things right. He wanted to apologize. It’s my fault, anyways, he thought. So, he decided to go to Madi’s place and talk to her alone. If she allows him to explain himself, well good. If not, then tough luck for him.

---------------------------------------------

Writer's note: SORRRRRRYYYYY it's sooo short! I've been really busy these days, so yeah. Sorry guys. Thank you for the support so far, though! Love you all! xx