Part 5: Legendary Training

After my first day of learning under the eye of Simon the Blacksmith, the second day was going wonderful. I even learned how to polish my blade. I found out that my blade is a hybrid between a Kami Samurai Katana and a English Broadsword. But halfway through the day things got more exciting. 
"Hey, Simon i have a questi-" That's when the doors exploded inward.

In through the entrance storms three armed creatures. I say creatures instead of people because none of these looked human. One had a ghostly appearance that resembled a lizard. The second appeared to be changing shape constantly. The third door breaking creature rose up from the floor like water, and they were all dressed in a leather style armor that was clearly out of date but effective. 
I feel a force beside me and its Simon. He is literally glowing, hammer in hand and he looks like he is sizing up our not so friendly friends. 

He leans in towards me and whispers "Drew, remember the gift i gave you yesterday? Get it out now. I do believe that those monsters are stronger than me alone."
As soon as my hand touches the sword laying on the table beside the custom sheath and sling the monster that resembled a lizard bounces on his heels and in one glide across the floor headbutts Simon and he is thrown three feet back and lands on his side. His hammer flies across the room and bangs to the floor.  
While i was distracted watching one of the strongest men i have ever met get knocked down, the water like creature sneaks up behind me and water surrounds my head and its like being slowly drowned. Then through the water i see a small person stand behind the third monster who is on the ground and i see that the small person is running to me at top speed. Then the white blur of the lizard-man bolts in its pathway and is kicked so hard it looks as if its head touches its tail. 
I can hardly hold my breath any longer when a huge burst of light enters the room. The water falls from around me and i gulp in air. 
Coughing i grab my sword and run over to Simon. "Simon! Are you okay?" I desperately ask. 
I feel lightheaded and the room is spinning. I feel someone behind me and its Summer. 
"What the heck just happened?!" I ask out loud. 
From behind me i hear a powerful voice laugh and i feel the wave of energy. But there is a person standing beside me. I jump away scared, and swing my blade hurling a hurricane force wind directly at where there was someone used to be standing but i hear the voice this time from above. 
"I am Wyatt. The Legendary Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken. I am here to show you how to fight because it looks like you do not know. Because you let a water drop almost kill you. If it was not for the girl over there asking for my help you would be dead by now. We dont have time to waste, i have to hurry up and get you some fighting skills." 
I look at Simon who is being helped onto his feet by Summer, and he just nods at me saying "Drew, Your time with me is at end. My shop keeps getting destroyed. Go train with the Blue Saiyan." 
I nod and grab my sword and sheath. I know that this is serious because i can still feel the pressure on my lungs where i almost was drowned. 
"Okay lets go. When do we start teaching me how to fight?" 
And i immediately regret asking. I am flying super fast and its like i'm put into a washing machine. I feel my body flying through space and when it stops i fall on my face. I look around nauseated and realize that i am in a boxing gym. 
"How am i exposed to learn how to fight like this?" 
"Well, first of all since i am the strongest fighter in the worlds you will have to spar with Summer." 
I see the lights begin to turn on and i see that Summer is dressed in tight fitting MMA style fighting gear. I look beside me and i realize that i am exposed to put on the head piece and and mouth guard. I put the mouth guard in and start putting on my head gear. 
"How am i exposed to learn how to fight without time to train?" I ask. 
The Super Saiyan is immediately in front of me and i jump back. 
"This room is not any normal room. The walls are lined with a special energy that makes everything we learn more important and it builds muscle memory around eight thousand times faster when i say go." The blue haired fighting trainer replies.
Then he is gone and i am left facing Summer. 
She starts walking towards me. I get the feeling i am not going to like what is going to happen next. And then i get Bruce Lee kicked in the stomach. The pain knocks the wind out of me but its quickly replaced. I start to feel stronger. 
I grab my sword off my shoulder and put it on the ground. I feel the floor though the sword and its really warm with energy. I get a powerful feeling and the next time Summer goes to kick me i block it with my wrist. She uses her other foot and is completely off the ground as she kicks me in the jaw with enough force to break bone. But the horrible pain and feeling of bone breaking fades away. I am scared to fight back but her constant blows convince me. We spar like this for an unknown amount of time when i feel myself getting very good and fluent in the way of fighting. 
Soon after my improvements i ask" How long are we going to fight like this?"

"Until you can kiss me." She speaks in reply while blocking one of my left hooks.

I quickly spin under her and pin her arms to her side in a hug. She was not expecting such a gentle motion that i easily sweep her off her feet and immediately kiss her. We are both breathing quickly from our training and i am sweating badly. I look at her and she looks at me with a look i have never seen before. My heart beat quickens.
Hearing laughter from the rafters, soon followed by applause, we both look up and notice that the Super Saiyan is floating sideways watching us. 
"This was very entertaining how quickly you progressed. You possibly are as strong as those who attacked you two days ago."
I realize he said two days and realize just how long i have been standing around fighting. I didn't even eat or drink anything. The very air in this room must be nurturing. My arms feel stronger and i bet i have gained a lot of muscle. 
Then i notice a grey shadow and i instantly am on guard. 
"Wyatt, there is another person in this room."
At his curious glance i know that he did not notice this at all and from behind him i hear a old and very wise voice say "Who i am is not important. What i am is the sword trainer Masamune. My techniques are secret, but i can help you to face the army you face."
I see Wyatt vanish and i can feel his presence everywhere at once. Holy crap he is fast. I call to my sword and it soars through the air to me. When did i learn that little trick? The grey man appears to be of Japanese descent. A white thin beard flows down his chin. He has four swords all at his waist. 
"If you agree right now i can make you the greatest sword master your world has ever known" He speaks into my mind. 
Wyatt flashes into view and has a solid ball of light in his hand and is going to punch Masamune with it, but his hand quickly gets severed. I see his hand fall to the ground. The small grey man never moved. 
"I agree. Just do not hurt her." I gesture to Summer who is wide eyed at the sight of the Saiyans pain." 
"Ah. I never hurt the one known as Wyatt. His hand will grow back in this room. It is nothing serious." 

The last things I remember are the looks on everyone's face as I am instantly transported to Japan. I am sworn to secrecy to never speak of Masamune's Training. But i did learn a sword technique or two.