IV

"Mr. White, is there something you want to share to the class?" Mrs. Johnson looked over her fragile glasses while a gray hair strand stuck out from her bun. The pot head stood up and laugh uncontrollably.

"No ma'am." Mrs. Johnson rolled her eyes and wrote something down and handed him a yellow paper. He walked over to her, grabbed the paper and walked out. This was a daily thing so all of us were use to it.

"Jason, I suggest you stay quiet and don't try to distract others or you'll join your friend to the principal's." Jason sat up straight since everyone was staring at him and he nodded.

Third period is honestly the most boring period. I slumped on my chair and spaced out. Joel and I were suppose to hang out yesterday but he never texted me. I was definitely not feeling it today.

"Que tienes?" Stacy whispered bringing me back to reality.

"Nothing why?"

"You seem off. Are you sure you're okay?" I nodded and was about to say something else but Mrs. Johnson hit the desk with her book and was glaring at us.

"Miriam and Stacy!" We both jumped up and looked at her. "Do you both want to go to the principal's?"

"I was just asking her on how you got negative two." Stacy lied. I nodded since I didn't know what else to say.

She sighed and looked back at the board. "No more disruption or you'll get detention." Stacy and I nodded and wrote what was on the board.

----

"I really wanted Erick to dick me down but I'd probably go to jail." Ally sighed as we sat down.

I looked at her weirdly and said. "I'm sorry?"

"Ally why do you want to get dicked down by a five year old? I bet his penis is as small as this carrot." Stacy said holding up a baby carrot making us laugh.

Ally rolled her eyes and opened her juice carton. "Why do you care? You don't like dick."

"That doesn't mean I've never gotten dick. In fact, because I got some, that made me realize I was gay." I choked on my juice as they all laughed.

"Pinche Stacy!" I said smacking her arm while cleaning up my area. Welp my sandwich is ruined.

"Do you think we'll see them again?" Ally blurt out while playing with her food. Why is she so upset?

"I hope not. Christopher was all over me and I was so close on punching him." Stacy said annoyed.

"Oh come on guys. We need to see them again." Maria begged. Y esta?

"They're busy guys. I doubt they'll have time for us." I said and moved my tray aside. Stacy looked at me. Knowing she'll figure out what I'm feeling, I smiled and she shook her head.

"No no mija. Me dices ahorita. Que tienes?" María and Ally looked up and waited for my response.

"Nothing." I said grabbing a carrot from her plate. "I'm fine."

"Liar." Maria said trying to read my face. I fixed my glasses and ignored them. They all ate in silence as I played with my phone. Still no text message.

"It's about Joel!" Maria blurt out of no where. We all looked at her confused and she said. "I saw the reflection through your glasses." Stupid glasses this is why I'm getting contacts soon.