Chapter 46

I laid down on the bed as Joel stood in front of me with his back to me. He took his shirt off as I studied his back. I bit my lower lip and looked away. Not right now Miriam. Not right now.

Joel continue to be in his own little world not realizing what him being shirtless did to me. He turn around and folded his shirt while I stared at his perfectly structured body.

I guess he felt my eyes on him because he looked up at me and then smirked. "Someone's getting-"

"No I'm not." I blurt out and sat up. "I was just admiring your body. That's it." Joel sat down on the bed and leaned in to kiss me. He cupped my face as he deepened the kiss.

"Fuck me already." I said between breathes. The kiss turn into a hot make out really fast. He pushed me back to lay down as he hover over me.

He stared at my eyes than at my lips. "I love you so much." He whispered before connecting his lips with mine.

He went down to my neck and began to leave wet kisses everywhere. When he found my soft spot, he bagan to suck on it as I let out a faint moan.

My hands travel from his chest down to his pants as his hands went up my shirt. I undid his belt and quickly took his pants off leaving him with his boxers on.

"Someone's desperate." He whispered in my ear and chuckled. He took off the oversized shirt on and left me with my panties and bra on. His hands traveled to my back as they search for my bra clip. He continue to kiss my neck as I got more impatient.

Joel took my bra off and stare into my eyes and then down my breast. His smirk never leaving his face. "Stop smirking." I said making him chuckle.

"You miss my touch didn't you?" He whispered in my ear as my stomach did flips. I nodded as his hands traveled down to my panties. He bend down at took them off with his teeth as my breathing got heavier. I looked down and saw him taking his boxers off and place a condom.

I grabbed it and took it off. "I can't get pregnant. Who cares." I whispered. He nodded and without any warning, he slammed himself into me.

The night was full of pleasure and love. That night, the neighbors now for sure know Joel's name.

---

*1 day left for Ally's wedding*

I woke up and looked around the room. I noticed Joel and I's undergarments everywhere. I smiled at last night's actions and slowly got up. I wrapped my naked body with the white sheets and made sure not to wake Joel up. I picked up our clothes and headed to the restroom to take a shower.

After I got out and changed, I heard voices coming from downstairs. I opened the door from the bathroom and noticed Joel wasn't there anymore.

"I can't wait for tomorrow!" I heard Ally squealed as I headed downstairs. They all turn to look at me and smiled cheekily.

"Morning babe" Joel greeted me and kissed my cheek. I studied everyone's expression not buying none of them.

"What's going on?" I asked as I sat down between Ally and Stacy.

"We were talking about my wedding." Emiliano said as he helped Joel cook breakfast. I nodded slowly still not believing a word.

"So tomorrow we have to be at the salon at 6:30 so they can do our hair." Ally said looking at me. "I don't want to be late so please don't oversleep."

I nodded and turn to look at Stacy who was hiding her screen from me. I raised an eyebrow at her as the rest got tense. Without any warning, I grabbed her phone. "Miriam no!" She shouted as she reached out for her phone.

My smiled disappeared as I read her notes. I couldn't believe what I had read. It all made sense. Everything!

I handed her phone back as Emiliano, Joel and Ally got nervous. "You're dating someone!" I shouted excitedly as Stacy turned red.

"No I'm not. We're just talking." Stacy said as she locked her phone. Emiliano and Joel seemed to be relieved leaving me wondering why they were so tense.

"I knew it!" Ally shouted. "All the love songs that you've been writing."

"Right!" I added as I high five her. Stacy rolled her eyes and got up to get water.

"We're not a thing. I just think she's attractive and funny." She shrugged.

"That's what I thought about Ally." Emiliano said making us all laugh except Stacy.

"You should invite her to my wedding." Ally spoke as we all nodded in agreement. "So you won't feel lonely or single since everyone's going to be in couples."

Everyone? "Even Destiny?" I asked shocked. Ally then covered her mouth as we all stared at her waiting to answer my question.

"Okay! But you didn't hear it from me. Yoandri and her are kinda talking." Ally gave in.

My jaw dropped as I looked at Joel who had the same expression as me. "No way!" He said surprised.

"Yoandri's getting at her? That's so weird but cute!" I said shocked. It really is. Yoandri's short and a bit timid and such a perfectionist freak meanwhile Destiny's tall, classy and such a goofy model like. Such a weird combination.

"Well, it was going to come out anyways right." Emiliano simply said as he handed Ally a plate of food. Joel then gave Stacy and I a plate of food.

The rest of the morning, we sat around the table and talk about whatever came in mind. We laughed and stressed about tomorrow.

I can't believe Ally's already going to get married.

I dosed off from what Emiliano was saying and thought about my day. I imagined myself holding onto my father's arm walking down the aisle with the beautiful dress I found at the boutique. I imagined seeing Joel smiling at the end of the aisle as he wiped his tears. Just the thought of marrying him made me so happy. It felt like a huge wave of electricity running down my body.

The thought of starting a family came in mind as well. As much as we want a child of our own, we have to accept the fact that we can't. I'm okay with adopting one and so is Joel which I think won't effect our happy ever after.

"Why are you smiling creepily?" Emiliano asked bringing me back to reality. I felt my cheeks burn as all eyes were on me.

"She's fantasying her life with Joel. That's the face she did when she was just a small little fan of Joel. She would always daydream about him." Stacy exposed.

"Okay they don't kneed to know that!" I said stopping her.

Joel laughed and looked at me. "Is that true?"

"No. Of course not. That's extreme." I lied.

Stacy rolled her eyes and took a sip of her orange juice. "Whatever you say."

••••••

Did I give y'all the feels? :) lol thank you so much for 7k reads! I appreciate it so much.

4 chapters to go and it'll be the ending of my book. :( but it's okay because I'm starting a new one that's inspired by Thirteen Reasons Why and this one.

And no it's not as extreme as 13RW. No one commits suicide. That's a very hard and tough subject for me. I'll just be using the formatting of present and past.

Anyways, thank you again. I love you all ❤️❤️

-JoelPxmentel

Word count: 1290