A Hot Tea Kiss

I slowly opened my eyes, stretching out my arms and legs, and rubbing my eyes. I pulled the blankets back over my shoulder and attempted to go back to sleep, that is until I heard a knock at the door... I didn't answer. I closed my eyes, not long after, the door opened. I could tell by his sent that it was Sebastian, and he had tea with him, chamomile tea to be exact. I kept my eyes closed, hoping he would think I was asleep, and let me 'sleep in'. I could hear him walking around my room, most likely looking at the cut up dress in the corner, then coming closer to me. I heard the tea being made, then out of nowhere, I felt a small kiss on my cheek. "Wait what! Did Sebastian just kiss me? That can't be, that's so unlike him!" I was so flustered, I started unintentionally moving a bit, and so, to cover up me being awake, I pretended to just be waking up then.

"Good morning Kitten." He said as I opened my eyes. I sat up slightly, holding my upper body up with my elbow, and looking at him. Sebastian started pouring tea, and I absentmindedly watched him. "Lady Elizabeth requests your presence from now till the ball. And yes, you are going to the ball. Wether you want to or not." Sebastian said handing me my tea. "And who says I didn't want to go." I took a long and loud sip from my tea, making a face towards Sebastian that said 'I really hope I'm annoying you because you forced me to go to this stupid ball.' He proceeded to clean up the tea and let out a sigh. "Don't you sigh to my in that tone!" I said trying to make an angry face with my cheeks trying to crawl up into a smile. He petted my head and left the room.

I put my empty tea cup down, and shoved the covers off my body. I was still wearing my (F/C) dress, many because I didn't know how to take off a corset, and I definitely wasn't going to ask for Sebastian's help. I brushed my hair out, and proceeded with my usual morning routine. I was finally ready to leave my room, and so, I did. I walked down the hall, stopping at Elizabeth's door, only to hear a crash coming from inside. I kicked the door open, only to see Elizabeth talking with the man from the garden who called Sebastian 'Bassy'. "Oh hello (Y/N)!! This is Grell, Grell this is (Y/N)." Elizabeth said smiling, however Grell wasn't, he looked at me in discussed. I bowed "I'm sorry Elizabeth, I heard a crash and came into the room." She came over to me and gave me a big hug, making me feel better. I looked over at Grell who seemed to be slightly uncomfortable, and soon just left the room.

Elizabeth stopped hugging me, she had a scary look in her eyes. "We only have 6 hours to get you dolled up, you must look perfect for Sebastian!!!" I looked at her confused, but she brushed off the look pulling me to a seat in front of a large mirror. At once she pulled out the dress from yesterday, motioning me to put it on, which I reluctantly did. She then curled my hair, and did my makeup (not letting me look at myself until I was done) "almost finished, I just need a (F/C) bow, to place beside your right cat ear." With that she rummaged through her drawer, and pulled out a very cute (F/C) lace bow. "Ok! Time for the ball!!" She said allowing me to see myself in the mirror, "oh! I almost forgot, I think Sebastian left this for you." Elizabeth handed me a letter. "Why would he send me a letter?"