A Night To Remember Or Forget?

*Alois's POV*

"Claude!" I shouted at my butler. "Where is she!?" Recently I had figured out where (Y/N) is, however, obtaining her is a different story.

~FLASHBACK~
*(Y/N) POV*

I didn't know exactly how old I was at the time, mostly because demons age differently, but also because I hadn't been keeping up with time lately, due to my masters request. If I had to say what I looked like, I would say I looked about 8 or 7, but I couldn't be sure. We were at another ball. The Trancy ball I believe, it was to celebrate some kids birthday. "(Y/N)! Come here." Of course it was my master. She was talking to some little boy with blue eyes and platinum blond hair. I could feel my masters green eyes, burning holes into the back of my head. "(Y/N) this boy is your fiancé. Be grateful that someone of his Social standing would want to be with you." She pushed me towards the little boy. "H-hello." I never talked much to people, mostly because I would get a punishment. "Why hello there (Y/N) I see we're going to become very close, very soon." His voice sent shivers down my spine. "Alois, why don't you and (Y/N) go and play in your room." I have never 'played' before, it sounded like fun, however playing with Alois didn't sound very good. "Come on (Y/N) stop letting her boss you around. Just tell her no." A wave of confidence washed over me. "If Alois would be so kind, I was actually hoping to dance." I was never allowed to dance, and I didn't know how, but I really wanted this moment, and I wasn't going to let this feeling go.

The next song came on, thankfully Alois brought me to the dance floor before my master could say anything. "Um... I don't actually know how to dance..." I admitted, I looked up into his eyes. Strange. He was blushing. "That's fine. Just follow me!" And with that, I got to dance for the rest of the night.

When the ball was over, and I was sitting in the carriage with my master, I instantly regretted all I had done. "You worthless demon! You little freak! I am a highly respected Grim Reaper, who brought you into my household! And this! This is how you repay me! If you don't smarten up, I'll kill you with my Death Scythe! And yes I am talking about Serafina!" ...that's her hell hound.

~END FLASHBACK~

I sat in my room, looking out into the garden. "I wonder if I could stay here." My mind filled my ears, blocking the rest of the world out. "Maybe I could bake more cookies! And this time I'll be able to give Sebastian his." I got up, heading down the staircase, and to the kitchen. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, and ended up almost getting burnt by some random fire... flamethrower... "Baldroy, would you like some help?" He set aside his flamethrower, looking at me, most likely trying to remember me. "No it's fine umm..." "it's (Y/N)" his face reddened, probably from embarrassment. "Well can I bake something anyway?" I flashed a smile. "Sure thing!" I giggled a bit, showing a big smile. Now all I have to do is figure out what to make for Sebastian. I had already made cookies and honestly I didn't feel like cookies. "Maybe a cake! Or better yet..." I remembered something Sebastian had made with me! I walked around the kitchen, grabbing all the supplies I would need. "Oh wait... Sebastian is a demon. Does he even like human food?" I knew of a way to make the food appetizing for a demon because I had to eat that kind of food at least every two months, just so my demon side stays in cheek. "New Moon Drop." It was a tea, however it tastes the same to me no matter what put it in. "I just hope Sebastian will like his Parfait"

(A/N)
And with that, part 24 was created! I'm hoping to finish this book after I tie up all of the loose ends. Thanks to everyone who's been reading my story. And thanks to Meikuteka for all of the kind words you said, good luck with your story! BYE FLUFFKINS <3