Finale

I held Satellizer in my arms for some time. Frankly, I just relieved that she was ok.

Ganessa turned out to be alive as well. She started coughing, all to Arthur's own relief. He and Kazuya quickly set to tending to her horrible injuries.

Louis, Frederick, and their partners were also injured but conscious.

We were soon joined by the third-years who had been guarding the upper levels, ironically the very third-years we'd fought in the Carnival.

They all seemed relatively unharmed. It seemed that, as far as this operation went, we'd lost no one. I was dreadfully certain, though, that this would not be the case on the surface.

I had already gotten busy tending to Satella's wounds when I heard a terrible scream from the inner chamber, followed by an explosion that destroyed most of the wall separating us.

Elizabeth Mably and several others rushed in to see had happened. Satellizer followed close behind.

"Simmie! Hiro!" I called. "Stay here and take care of the wounded! Kazuya, that goes for you too! Rana, keep them safe!"

"I will do my very best!" Rana shouted back enthusiastically. 

I ignored my own pain to run after my partner. I couldn't help but gawk when I saw that a Nova had somehow gotten in.

I'd never seen one in person, of course, but I'd have never guessed how big the damn thing was. It had to be at least 100 feet tall!

"My God!" I exclaimed. "We actually have to fight that thing?!"

Sister Margaret's voice came over the intercom. "Attention: All units within the Ravensbourne Nucleotide, the Nova must not advance! Protect the Holy Remains at all cost!"

I kept running and soon was at Satella's side. She turned to me in concern. "Are you sure you can fight?" she asked. "You could hardly stand a few minutes ago."

"I'll be alright," I replied. "I can, at least, back you girls up."

"Just don't overdo it, ok?" she pleaded.

I smiled reassuringly and nodded as I backed away.

All Pandora present deployed their Volt Weapons and prepared to attack.

Suddenly, Satella screamed in pain and terror.

I was instantly with her again. "Satella, what's wrong?!"

Then, I noticed the large, diamond-shaped Stigmata sprouting from her chest. It was the same Stigmata she'd torn from Cassie Lockheart. "Oh my God..." I muttered in horror.