Chapter Twelve

"About time you got here missy!" Kendall says as I walk towards her.

Yeah yeah, my bad I was at the park with the twins Mason and Brayden.

"Oooh Braydennn!  Kendall and Bailey said in unison.

Whatever, let's start shopping!

* 4 hours later

I'll text you both later! love ya's

"We love you too Addy! see ya!" Bailey and Kendall reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Addy, we are not watching the notebook!"

But Brayden!

"No means no! pick something else out! And no Nicholas Sparks movies at all!"

Fine, remember the titans?

"Perfect"

After I put the movie in I went and snuggled up to Brayden on the couch and he put his arm around my waist tight.

For some reason I kept looking up at him during the movie just wanting to kiss him and wanting to stay wrapped in his arms forever.

UGHH why am I thinking these things!? He's Brayden, my best friend. The only boy who can make me happy when I'm sad or make me angry in the matter of seconds. The one to wipe my tears and tell me everything's going to be alright. The one person I know I could never live without.

'Brayden?' I ask looking up to him.

"Yea?" he replies looking down meeting my gaze.

Looking into his bright blue eyes I can see my reflection, I could get lost in them eyes.

All of a sudden he starts leaning in and just when our lips are about to touch Logan walks in the room making us both jump back.

"Oh uh, I'm uh sorry guys." Logan says to us awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

Its cool Log, I'm going to bed anyways.

I get up off the couch and give Brayden a lingering kiss on his cheek and head towards the steps giving Logan a kiss on his cheek also.

Good night guys.

"Good night Addison, Logan says to me. Night Addy." Brayden says almost in a whisper.

The one and only thing I had on my mind when I was slowly drifting to sleep was, 'I just almost kissed Brayden.'

*Brayden's P.O.V

"About time man!" Logan says sitting next to me on the couch.

What are you talking about?

"You and Addison." He says in a 'duh' tone.

I wish I say, running a hand through my hair. She doesn't even like me.

"Are you kidding me? That girl has been inlove with you since forever."

Then why hasn't she said anything to me?

"Probably the same reason you haven't said anything to her. Logan says and walks back up to his room"

Does Addy really love me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Addison's P.O.V*

It was around 2 a.m when I got woken up the the loud cackling sound of thunder. I quickly sat up in my bed and pulled the covers up to my chin. One of my biggest fears are thunder and lightning, I don't know why but it just scares the shit out of me.