Chapter Seven

By the time lunch was done it was already four o'clock.

All of us went into the living room and starting watching tv to kill time.

We lived five minutes walking distance to a beach but of course the party is at a different beach an hour away so that's why we're leaving at four thirty.

"Addy I think your phone's ringing." Lucas says walking down the steps.

"Ok thanks Luke." I say to him smiling.

Who would be calling me? It's not like I have any friends or family besides my mother, aunt, and the Donnellys. As soon as I reach my room my phone stops ringing.

Go figure. I groan. Well if it's important they'll call back.

All of the older brothers are going to the party besides Will since he has to start packing to go back to college.

"You kids ready to leave?" Jacob says while already heading to the door. Boy is he impatient or what?

We all follow him out the door piling into his car. Brayden gets in I follow and Logan next to me with Jacob and Lucas in the front.

"Ok Addy, here's the rules."

" Seriously Jake I'm a big girl now I don't need rules." I sigh.

"Yes you do you're still our little baby. Now, shut up and listen" Jacob says which makes me pout.

"Rule number one. Do not under and circumstances take a drink from anyone other then me or one of the boys.

"Rule number two. No alcohol.

"Rule number three. Stay with one of us at all times.

"Rule number four. Do not I repeat do not hook up with any guys. Got it?"

"What's the point of me going if you guys aren't going to let me have fun?" I mumble.

"Addison?" Jacob says sternly.

"Yes Jacob," I say sighing.

We finally pull out of the drive way and are on our way to the beach.