Chapter Eleven

Brayden's P.O.V

It feels so good to hold her in my arms. These past five years have been hell without her.

I haven't even had a real relationship just flings and random hookups because no girl will ever compare to my Addison.

I need to tell her how I feel but what if she doesn't feel the same? I don't think I could be able to handle losing her again. I WONT lost her again.

I have to though, I need to be able to hold her whenever, I need to be able to kiss her pink soft tender lips. I need her to be mine.

I know as soon as she walks into school Monday all the guys will be all over her and I can't even stand the thought of another guy talking or touching my girl. I won't let it happen.

"Brayden? what time is it? Why are you up?" Addy asked me tiredly.

Hey sleeping beauty it's late go back to sleep.

"Why are you awake then?"

I haven't fallen asleep yet.

Why?

You ask a lot of questions missy, I say laughing. If you must know I've been up thinking.

About what?

A little bit of everything. Now go back to sleep it's late!

"Ok love you."

I love you too Addy.

I have to tell her. I have to do it tomorrow. I can't go another day without her being mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addy's P.O.V

Brayden, where are we going!?

"I'm not telling you!"

But Brayden! 

"Do no give me the puppy dog face that's not playing fair!"

You not telling me where we're going is not playing fair!

"Because it's a surprise, and if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise now would it?"

This could be consider kidnap ya know.

"Its not kidnap if you were willing sweetheart!"

Are we almost there yet!?

"We're here.."

Is this our pier!?

"Yes it is! Every time I started missing you like crazy, I'd come here and just think about us."

Bray-

Addison, I love you I'm inlove with you. I've always has been and I'm sorry it took me this long to tell you but I can't help it anymore. When you left it broke my heart, I stayed in my room for weeks only left to go to school. I was so depressed because I lost the other part of me.

But when you came back I felt whole again. You make me happier then anyone in the world. I knew since our first kiss that we were meant to be together. Its always been me and you against the world. I love you Addison Rose Witter. I'm inlove with you.

"Addison? Addison? Come on wake up."

What do you want Jake?

"Well you slept through breakfast so mom told me to come wake you up."

Oh ok I'll be down in 10, thanks.

"No problem baby sis."

Why would I have a dream like that? It's not like Brayden even likes me right? Wait, does Brayden like me?

"Well good afternoon sunshine!" Luke says to me as I walk in the dining room taking a seat in between twins.

Good afternoon babe. I say back winking at him.

"Hi sissy!" Mason says running towards me and jumping in my lap.

Hey little man what's up? I say tickling him.

"Can you maybe take me to the park today pwease?" He asks looking up at me with puppy dog eyes. How could I say no to his adorable face!

Sure! Jayden, Nathan would you like to come? I ask the twins.

"Yea!" The say grinning at me before running off.

"I'll come with you." Brayden says as he's putting his dish in the sink.

Ok sounds good.

Hmm what to wear what to wear?

I settled on skinny jeans and pink v-neck and black and white sambas.

Boys are you ready to leave!? I yell down the hall.

"Yes yes! let's go hurry up!" Mason says excitedly jumping down the steps.

The parks only a five minute walk from the house so we got their in no time and the boys disappeared on the swings and slides and me and Brayden Sat on a bench close so we could keep an eye on them.

"Are you excited for school on Monday?" Brayden asks.

To be honest, I'm a little nervous. Being the new girl is not fun at all. I say with a chuckle.

"Don't be nervous!  you have the hottest guys in school in your corner!"

You are so full of yourself Brayden Donnelly!

"Oh I know. But seriously Addy there's no need to be nervous, if you need anything you know you can come to us."

I know thanks.

"And you have your two best friends!"

Oh yea! thanks for reminding me! I gotta go shopping with them later on.

"Your ditching me? that hurts Addy!" Brayden says acting hurt.

Not until later! How about we have a sleep over tonight and I'll make up for ditching you? I say laughing.

"Sounds perfect babe."