Chapter Thirteen

Brayden's P.O.V

I woke up to the alarm clock the next morning reminding me that it was the first day of school. Also reminding me I didn't sleep in my room last night since I don't have a alarm clock.

"Turn it off! its to early and I'm sleepy!" I heard a voice mumble into my chest making me realize that Addy was curled up to me with her face in the crook of my neck and her hands clutching the fabric of my shirt on my chest.

"Addy, get up we have to be at school at 9 and its 7:30." I whisper In her ear.

"But I don't wanna go to school." She whines.

"I know but you have to. Now go get a shower and get ready." I say trying to ignore how cute she looks with a pout on her face.

"But your warm and comfy!  five more minutes pwease?" She asks sticking out her bottom lip and looking up at me with innocent eyes.

"Your killing me." I groan but tighten my grip on her waist and she snuggles closer to me.

After 10 minutes I finally got Addy to go and get ready as I went back to my room to do the same.

After I was done i went back to Addy's room and waited for her so we can go downstairs.

She came out of the bathroom Sat next to me on her bed and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Brayden what if people don't like me?" Addy whispers.

"Are you kidding me?" I ask. "Addison everyone will love you. you are the kindest nicest sweetness cutest girl in the world. It'd be hard to hate you. Some girls may be mean to you but that's only because their jealous of you. Just remember you have me, the boys and your girls ok?"

"Now let's go eat." I say going to get up only to be pulled back down and met with the softest sweetest lips I've ever tasted met my own.

Addy's P.O.V.

After Brayden said that little speech to me I had a overwhelming feeling of wanting to kiss him, to feel his lips against my own. I didn't think twice and pulled him down and crashed my lips against him.

He didn't kiss back for a couple seconds but when he did all I could feel was sparks. It felt like my stomach was going to burst and electric shocks going all through my body and it felt amazing.

Brayden smacked his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I was lost in the kiss that was until he ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I finally realized what I was doing. 

I pulled away out of breath and stood frozen. I just kissed my best friend. My childhood sweetheart..

I frantically picked up my school bag from my bed ready to book-it to my door when Brayden grabbed my wrist and spun me around making me crash into his chest.

Not even a second later his lips were on mine again and it felt so... right. He kissed me with so much passion and emotion and I kissed him back with the same. 

"Brayden, Addison come eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" I faintly hear Liz yell up the stairs.

I try to pull away but Brayden bits my bottom lip making me gasp in surprise and to takes that as a sign to deepen the kiss, I couldn't even describe the feeling of his lips against mine. It felt like all those cliché romance movies with the fireworks and sparks. I didn't want it to end.

We both pulled away gasping for air and he put his forehead against my own looking straight into my eyes with the most intense stare I have ever seen.