Chapter 12

I turned around to a shocked Ethan and Grayson Dolan staring at me."Look I really dont wanna loo..........."Before I could say anything else Ethan pulled me in a hug "shhhhh, we will never leave you" he said with my head in his chest. "Well, that was quick" I said laughing and pulling out of the tight hug he was holding me in. They bell rang, we went our separate ways unfortunately.
<>♡<>♡<Skip to end of class>♡<>♡<
I walk out to find Ethan waiting for me. "Alyssa,can we talk privately" asked scratching the back of neck with his other hand in his front pocket. "Yeah" I responded nervously.  "Ok, good follow me" he said grabbing my hand leading me to the back of the school."Loo............" I kissed him before he could finish what he was saying. I pulled away nervous about his response "I am sorry I will go" I said about to walk away when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back pulling back into a hug. "Ethan" I wispered "Be mine" He said kissing the top of my head. "Ok" I said nodding and looking up at him. Ethan wanted to take me home so finally I gave in and said yes. I invited him inside and he said yes. So I open the door to Jack on the couch with Joe and Casper. I try to be as quiet as I can but it is still not good enough. "Alyssa who is this" Joe said looking at Ethan a bit protecive. "This is ummmmmmmm My new boyfriend" I said scaredly. "Hey I am Ethan, Whitch one of you us the father of this beautiful lady" when he said that I giggled. "None" Jack said getting up from the couch. "Here dad is at work" Casper finished the sentence for Jack. "Is ok I Ethan meets him at dinner tonight" I asked looking at them. "Yes the boys will be there too, wear someting fancy" Joe said the boys nodded in agreement. Ethan left in a couple hours to get ready. I just put on music and got ready. Song above is the one Alyssa listen too and also that band.

That is what Alyssa wore to dinner

I walk down the stairs to see all the boys looking at me but I only saw one and never wanted to look away.Ethan. "You look........Stunning" Ethan said now that made me laugh. Stunning no. Ugly yes. "Are we ready" Conor said looking at everyone. "What about you being introduced" I said basically wagging my finger between Ethan and Conor. "Oh, we met while you were getting ready and I like him." Conor said. "Ok then lets go to dinner" I said while being the wierdo I am by saying in a funny voice.