Chapter 21

"Why?!?!" I screamed at him another time. We have been together for years and never had a argument because he didn't do anything stupid but this. This is crossing the line. "YOU said you weren't like him, you lied, LIAR" I kept screaming but doing it more on the first and last word. "I know and I am sorry" he said with pleading eyes. "Get out" I said my voice quiet and soft. "And never come back cause we are over I will give you everything you have gotten for me over years back to you on Sunday" I just ended my relationship with the best guy I have ever known. Ethan stormed down the stairs. Seeing the boys giving him death stares as he walked out the door while running up to my room to see if I am ok. I can't believe he cheated. I didn't even realize I was crying. "Alyssa" Jack said hugging me and shh-ing my tears. "The boys are getting movies, tissues, and ice cream. K, sweetie?" He said while I was still crying in his chest I just nodded in a response cause I was so sad I could barley speak. I fell asleep before the boys got home. I woke up and walked into my bathroom. I look like a wreck. Tear stained cheeks. Dried mascara on my cheeks with my eyeliner. I cleaned my face a took a shower. James was a fling, a summer fling. Ethan was different we lasted for years. Ever since we were thirteen and that was three years ago. My 16th birthday was two days ago and he decided to cheat on me a day after my birthday.I decided to go out by myself. I get ready.

I went to go to Starbucks while I was walking out I tripped dropping my coffee and almost falling but someone caught me and some boys were picking up the stuff I dropped

I went to go to Starbucks while I was walking out I tripped dropping my coffee and almost falling but someone caught me and some boys were picking up the stuff I dropped. I was slowly being lifted up and up and up. Then I met the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. But wait I know this dude. "Hey, are you Harry Styles from the X-Factor" I asked not even saying thank you. "Uh, Yeah" he said letting go of my waist quickly not knowing he was still holding me. "Are you fan" he asked being edge knowing I could attack at any moment. "Well, not a crazy fan I just like yours and One Direction music" I said not noticing that there were people behind him. The rest of One Direction was holding my stuff just listening to mine and Harrys conversation. "Umm,can I have my phone back?" I asked pointing at Louis and he gave me my phone. "Thanks, so sorry I got to go" I said about to run off when someone grabbed my arm. "By any chance could would we get your number?" Harry asked looking at Louis. "Umm are you guys free cause you can accompany me to where I will be running off to at this time" I said/asked. "Uh sure" Niall responded following me when I walked when the other boys followed close behind.