Chapter 5💋

"Hey" I said coming into James' room "Hey, Babe" as he said that it made me smile. "What" he asked smiling "You called me babe" I said hugging him. "Well, Babe we should get some breakfast" he said while my hands around his neck. "Ok" I said smiling. We haven't told the boys. So we walked out looking like friends.
Jack's POV
Alyssa and James are acting wierd so I pull Alyssa over away from James asking her what happened. But before I speak Conor showed up. "Alyssa" He said. Shoot I forgot he was supprising Alyssa. "Dad" she yelled and hugged him. Then James seemed a little off.
Alyssa's POV
I am scared how the boys will reacact to us dating. Me and James gather them all up. I sat on the couch with the rest of them. James was doing the talking. He started by saying "I have a girlfriend" He said all the boys cheered him and did whistles. "I met her here in L.A actually" he said looking at all the boys then at me. "Well what is her name" Oli asked a little excited. James started to talk but I cut him of "Well-"It is me" I said standing up and looking James with a small smile. The quited down. "If you hurt her- I cut conor off before he could anything else "Well James lets go to Ice cream" I said smiling. He smiled back and nodded his head. We found an Ice cream stand and stopped there when we were on our way back we stopped in the driveway.  We already finished the ice creams already. We looked into each others eyes and kissed for the first time. The qhole world stopped, my heart melted and I was weak in the knees. When we finished we heard cheering. We look over and find the boys standing in the doorway of the house. We didnt care. I almost fell but James caught me and laughed. "What" I asked smiling "Your just soooo pretty." He said. I blushed and kissed him one more time until Conor said "I already let be a couple but dont push it." We stopped kissing and laughed.