Chapter 8 (IDK Lost track LOL😂)

Alyssa's POV
Conor woke me up when we landed. My friend Alexis was waiting at the airpot with my othe BFF Jordan. (Sorry I forgot to introduce her) They screamed when they saw me. "What hapened" Jordan asked. I assumed It was about James. "We are dating" I said smiling. They went wide eyed and looked at each other. 'Scream' they did at the same time. I think I lost an ear drum. "Ok, girls where are your parents"Jack said grabbing my luggage. They looked at ech other and said that they got dropped off here. Jack was comfused until Conor came up behind him and said "Ready to go to our place" they nodded in response. While the girls and I go upstairs. Conor called his mates to come over.
)))))))First day of FRESHMEN YEAR((((
My alarm went off at 6:00 AM and school started at 8:00. I groaned and got up. I made my breakfast. Something healfy but delicious at the same time. Yogurt, gronala, and fruit. Put on makeup to match my outfit.

I walk down the stairs and find Josh already to take me to school

I walk down the stairs and find Josh already to take me to school. I didn't wanna wake Conor up and Josh was already up so I left a note for Conor on the counter. When I arrived at school I found my friends. We looked at our schedules.
1st-Math 8:00-8:40
2nd-Science 8:55-9:30 w/ both
3rd-P.E 9:40-10:15 w/both
4th-Chemistrey 10:25-11:10
5th-Drama 11:25-12:10 w/Alexis
6th- Lunch 12:10-1:00
7th-Art 1:10-2:05
8th-History 2:15-3:30 w/Jordan
Ends school
We had quite a few classes together witch made me happy. "Hey, your a new freshmen too" I heard a guy yell. I turned around to see a complete stranger. But as he started to get closer I reconized him more and more . Then it came to me it is............
A/n
Ooooooooh a cliff hanger. Hope you guys like it. And comment id you like the outfit being shown to you.
Sorry Conor wasn't really in this one but O well.