Chapter 2$

"Alyssa, I never thought I would say this but go pack your stuff" She said sighing. "YES" I screamed. I had one suit case and it only had my dress clothes, PJs, my computer w/ Chargers  and my sucky phone. I was wheeling it down the stairs when Conor (Dad) took it out of my hands. "Thanks" I said smiling. "Anytime" He said returning a smile. "Oh, I already filled out the paperwork but there is one question I would like you to answer" He said/asked. "Shoot" I said curious. "Well would you like to keep your name or take mine" He asked anxiously. 'Alyssa Maynard☄' I thought to myself. "I would like to take yours if that is ok" I resonped excitedly. "I was hoping you would say that" He said with big grin wich made laugh. I knew I was gonna like him.
{{{{{{{{{{Fast foward car ride {{{{{{{{{

We walked in and I found two people playing a video game. "Boys" Conor said to them. As he said this the boys paused the game and looked at me. They smiled. I smiled. I felt like I belonged and welcomed. Wich made me happy. They stood up and walked to me. "Alyssa" Conor said I looked up at him. "This Jack my brother/your new uncle" He said pointing to the shorter one with the nose peicering. I hugged him he looked down at me smiling. "Sorry, I just feel welcomed and safe" I said looking at my feet. "Alyssa, right?" Jack said kneeling and looking at me. I nodded in response still looking at my feet. "I want to feel that way, we all do" He said justering to Conor and the mysterious red headed man. "Oh this is Josh our friend and roommate" Jack said standing up and patting Josh on the back. "Hi" I said smiling. "Hello" He responed also with a friendly smile. "Hey Alyssa" Conor said said looking at me. "Yeah" I responded "Would you like to go shopping/to the mall" He said looking at me. "YES" I said jumping up and down making all three boys laugh. I giggled a little too. When we got there we got me a bunch of new clothes.

(Three of the outfits they got)

After getting me makeup, a bunch of if I add, we stopped at the applestore I got confused until Jack bought a phone and some phonecases for girls. I got excited but not to excited. He looked at me and handed me the phone I hugged him tight and thank him like 116 times. "Your Welcome" he said smiling. "Thank Josh for the clothes, Conor....I mean Dad for the makeup,and JACK FOR THE PHONE" I said