Chapter 7😭

"Why do you have to go" James said with me in a tight hug. "Baaaabe, I need to go" I said in his chest. "Ok, but promise to call every other day" He said after kissing me on the head and letting go of me. "I will make sure she will or I will remind her."Jack said looking at me then at James smiling. I kissed him and got in the uber who drive us to the airport. When I got an E-Mail. I was from my singing/performance place.
Flashback
"We will be having a preformance ladies and gentlemen" My teacher anouced "There will be two solos it can two guys or two girls or a guy and a girl" My teacher said practicality yelling. "We will hold auditions. You can choose to audition or not" my teacher said. We had two weeks to prepare. I practiced If I die young by The Perry Band. Well I did the glee version anyway cause I love Santanas voice. Everyone auditioned and when I say Everyone I mean Everyone.
End of Flashback
I open the E-mail.
Dear Ms. Maynard,
We loved your performance. Honestly the best I have seen in years you also have a duet deal. With your best friend Alexis. We are happy to inform you that you have a solo and so does Alexis.
                    Your fave teaher in the world,   Ms. L

                   Good Luck my dear😀
I looked up from my phone stunted Ilooked at Conor, Joe, Jack,Casper, and Josh and scream. The uber driver pulls over and I now have all eyes on me. I looked at conor who is sitting next to me smiling. (A/n real quick Alyssa is smiling not him) I gave him the phone. He read it out poud and everybody got out of the car and started dancing to no music then the uber driver turned some on. And the nice lady she is congratulated me. Then everyone realised we were ganno be late to the flight so we got back in the car.
《《《《《《In the plane《《《《《《《
Conor's POV
We are in the plane and half way through a movie Alyssa and I were watching she fell asleep on my arm hugging it. I took a selfie of me kissing her on the head while she was sleeping and sent it to the boys in a group chat they all thought it was cute and so was she. I kissed her on the head again and wispered I love you this time. She smiled and replied with an "I love you too, dad". Her calling me dad made me feel loved and hapoier then before. I promised myself that day I will never never let anything or anyone hurt her. Cause she is my everything.
A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I would write something then my phone would restart. Out of nowhere and delete everything beside a couple words. So that got me frustrated and I stopped writing for awhile but here you go. Hoped you liked it and this story. I promise I will try to update more often.