Chapter 3

"So here is your room" Conor said spining and walking in my new room. I look at my phone. It is already 7:00 "Well I am gonna hang and fold my new clothes" I said while Josh and Jack put four really big bags full of clothes. Then 5 bags with shoes in them on the floor. "Thanks" I said in a really girly voice snd started listening to music. Then one of my songs came on. Oui by Jeremih. I completely forgot door was open and I started singing. Mabey dancing too. Just as the song ended I turned to found all three boys dancing in the hallway with me. After that I went on my phone. "Alyssa, you said you liked singing, right" Conor said standing in my doorframe. "Yeah cant live without it, Why" I asked laughing a little at the end. "Can you sing for me please" Conor pleeded "Ok" I said excitedly. I sang Pretty hurts By Queen B (Byonce). When I was done he looked at me shocked. "You have singing class tomorrow at 2:00" Conor saud more sure. "NO WAY" I screamed  excitedly. "Can you get some sleep" He asked I nodded and turned off my light.
<<<<<<<<<Fastfoward to 1:00 <<<<<<<
I need to get ready. I decided to wear this

 I decided to wear this

I walk down the stairs. And find Conor all ready. "Ready" He asked me looking at his phone. "Yep" I said popping the p. Wich made him laugh.
<<<<<<<<<<<At the place <<<<<<<<<<<
  I was walking in the hall of the place. Conor had already left and I wanted to look around but I bumped into someone we both fell. I looked up to see a blonde girl with her phone on the floor next her. "I am so sorry" she said helping me up. "It is om and it was parcially my fault" I said and we laughed. "I am Alexis" She said when she was done laughing. "My name is Alyssa" I said laughing little more. We talked and became best friends. We also sang together and exchanged phone numbers. Her last name is Kelly. Conor walked in and I was texting Alexis cause she already left. "Ready to go"Conor said looking at me. I laughed. And said 'Yes' we left.