five

The summer of 09' brought many things.

It brought beautiful sunny days, with no clouds in sight, just a vast and expansive blue canvas. The pleasing weather conditions bringing along the summer traditions of Valley Hill.

The warm evening barbecues, the smell of smoke and the sound of children's laughter in the air.

The long days out on the beach, that lasted from when the sun rose, to when it's presence and light lingered in the air, reluctantly disappearing below the horizon of the cool and refreshing salty sea.

Teenagers surfing on the vicious waves, girls lounging on their lilos when the water was calm, or sunbathing on the soft sand when it was rough and unsettled, perfect for boards.

Wild parties that lasted through the night, or bonfires that burned for days.

One of the most popular ones being jumping off Puck bridge, into the ice cold waters below.

Natalia being an adrenalin seeker, participating in everything there was to do, alongside her best friend, and accompanied by the rest of the teenagers from Valley Hill. They were high on summer.

The summer of 09' brought many things. Some good, some bad.

But one thing was for sure, it was a long, and memorable summer for Talia and her friends.