Joining Team 10

I'm changing up some things about Tessa like her history and stuff Because I don't know a lot about her.

Tessa's POV                                                                                                                                                                               I was so nervous, maybe because I wouldn't know anyone there besides Jake. Anyway, I called an uber and gave him the address Jake sent me. When we arrived I thought it was a nice house and I didn't feel so nervous. I started feeling more relaxed when I saw a trampoline in their front yard. Yep I was going to fit in just right. I knocked on the door and a boy, maybe 16 or 15 answered it. " Hello, can I help you" He said  " Yes, Um is Jake Paul here, I'm the new member of Team 10" I exclaimed " Oh then why didn't you say so, come on in, Jakes in kitchen playing what are the odds with the Martinez twins"  He said " thanks" I replied and walked to the kitchen. Omg I stopped in my tracks.................

Jakes POV              

"Emilio and Ivan, what are the odds of you jumping in the pool in your underwear" I said                       "Ok" they both said in unison. " ready, 3,2,1....."   " four" we all said at the same time. " shit"said Ivan. " ok boys get undressed" I said smirking. The we heard a knock at the door, while they were stripping down to their underwear. "Alex can you get the door" I yell " fine" he yells from upstairs. " Ok Jake, we're ready" said Emilio. "  Time for a bath" as I pushed them both in the pool. When they came out, they were soaking wet. We walked inside as they were still dripping wet. I saw Tessa, the girl I asked to join Team 10 standing there just staring........not at me.......or Ivan.........but Emilio.