Welcome Back

Okay I forgot to write that Emilio also broke some bones in his back. So remember that.

Tessa's POV                                                                                                                                                                     Emilio has a girlfriend. " Emilio never said he had a girlfriend" I tell Nina. " Well we had to break up because he was moving to LA. But I'm here to ask him if he still wants to be my Boyfriend" she squeals. She starts crying " I never expected this to happen to him though" she says. * 3 hours later* The doctor comes out and walks towards us. " I have some good news " He says. "What" I say. " Emilio is responding to the treatment very well, and he can have one visitor for now, who would like to visit Emilio first and the other two can visit him when he is better, choose wisely, No one else will be able to see him until he has fully recovered " Says the doctor. " I will " I quickly say and stand up.   " Yeah it's ok, Tessa can go and see Emilio" says Ivan. " Ugh No, I think as his Girlfriend, I should be able to see him" Nina says. " Ugh Nina your not his girlfriend anymore " Ivan says awkwardly. " Then who is" she says with sass. 

" Well Emilio likes Tessa, And well Tessa likes Emilio, So they are sort of dating" Ivan says. Nina turns red with anger, walks up to me and says " I will get you back for stealing my man, Bitch" and storms out. I roll my eyes and say " Ivan is it Ok if I see Emilio" I ask Ivan. " Yeah go ahead,  I already spent 18 years with him, I think I can go a a couple of weeks without my brother " He says and I chuckle. " Follow me " says the doctor. I follow him into Emilio's room, where Emilio is laying on a bed awake. He has bandages all over his head.  " Emilio" I cry and put my hand over my mouth. He looks at me, and doesn't say anything. " I will be back to check in, in about an hour or two" says the doctor and he walks out of the room. Emilio closes his eyes and falls asleep. *30 minutes later* " Tessa " I hear Emilio say. " Emilio, Oh my god, your awake, do you need anything. water,food, blankets. Are you cold, is it too hot in here...". " TESSA, calm down the only thing I need is.........you." Emilio says. I blush, and kiss him on the cheek. *Beep* Beep* Beep* the beeps start getting louder and faster. 

" Emilio, are you ok" I ask nervously " Emilio.........Emilio,Emilio answer me, Emilio......Doctor help, he isn't breathing" I yell. The doctors rush in and start flashing lights in his eyes and asking him question. " No pulse" I hear one of the nurses say, and that's all it takes to make me start crying. One of the nurses tells me To go back to the waiting room. I run out the doors and run to the waiting room crying. " Tessa's what's wrong, what happened" Asks Ivan " it's Emilio, he's, he's not breathing" I manage to get out. Ivan hugs me and I just cry. I can tell Ivan's crying too. * 1 month later*

Oh my god I'm so nervous. Emilio is finally stable enough to come home. I haven't seen him the day of the accident. I go to the roof and sit on the ledge with my legs hanging off the ledge.              " Nervous " I hear someone say. I turn around and see Jake standing there. " Nervous, why would I be nervous it's not like he's my boyfriend or anything " I say and he comes sits next to me. " Yeah ok Tessa, he's not your boyfriend yet" Jake says. " Jake, why are you saying Emilio and I are dating, if the rules specifically say don't date anyone in team 10" I ask. " Listen Tessa, when Emilio got hurt I never seen you cry and was so worried like that, so I'm kinda pushing the rules a little " Jake says. " Thanks " I say. " Ok you need something to cheer you up" he says and with that he grabs my hand and pushes us off the roof into the pool. ( when I wrote that I was listening to " Cake by the Ocean" and the beat just dropped and I pictured them jumping in slow mo ) when we hit the water, we landed perfectly on our feet. We both got out of the pool laughing. " Thanks Jake, I really needed someone to push me off the roof into the pool" I say.         " Anytime " he says and we walk inside. We go upstairs and change our clothes then go back downstairs. " Okay guys lets get ready for Emilio's Welcome Back party " I tell everyone. We all start decorating, blowing up balloons and Alissa and I are making a chocolate cake with strawberries in it, coated with vanilla frosting. Emilio's favorite.

Emilio's POV.                                                                                                                                                                      The hospital had one of my nurses drive me home. She was a 18 like me and she was training to be a nurse her name was Emilee. She would always try to flirt with me and it made me uncomfortable because I like Tessa not her. " We're here Emilio" she says and helps me to the door. I knock on the door and wait. And 2 seconds before Tessa opened the door Emilee started kissing me. I pushed her off, but it was to late the whole gang saw and Tessa's eyes started getting watery and she ran upstairs. " Tessa wait " I yell. But I can't run because of my back.           " Emilee I don't like you, don't ever kiss me again" I yell at Emilee. She winked at me and walked away. Alissa ran after Emilee and jumped on her pulling her hair and hitting her, calling her a slut and a bitch. Jake and Neels pulled her off Emilee and Emilee ran off. " Guys what am I supposed to do" I say " I didn't know she was gonna kiss me, she always tried flirting with me but I always told her to stop " I explain. " It's ok Emilio, we know you would never try to hurt Tessa" says Aj. " Alex, your like Tessa's little brother, can you check on her please" I ask Alex.         " Yeah sure" Alex says and goes upstairs. All of a sudden I can't breath. " Emilio are you ok" ask Kade. I mostion for my inhaler. Ivan quickly finds it in my front pocket and gives it to me. I pump it and breath in. " * Breathing heavily* I hate when that happens" I say. Everyone except Ivan  is looking at me scared. " Emilio what just happened" Neels asks me. " Asthma, I always had it but it hasn't been this bad since my accident, I only told Ivan because I just didn't feel comfortable telling you guys" I say. They all nod. Alex comes downstairs slowly shaking his head. " What wrong" I ask. " I tried to talk her out of it but,she said she doesn't want to talk to you ever again" Alex says. No not those words again, I can't lose her again.

Word Count: 1287 words.                                                                                                                                          Posted this at 11:30pm 😴💤😴💤so tired but anything for you guys, give me ideas that you want in the story if u want. Let's get 7 votes on this plz🙏🏻🙏🏻😘 Bye