4:00 am

Tessa's POV                                                                                                                                                                                    Around 4:00 am I was sleeping perfectly until Ivan woke me up. " what do you want Ivan" I yawned " The bunks are uncomfortable, can I sleep in your bed" he explained. I really didn't care where he slept as long as I got some sleep. I rolled over giving him some space to sleep. " Thanks" he told me " Whatevs" I responded. We fell asleep. And I woke up in the morning to yelling. It was Emilio yelling at Ivan. "What the hell do you think your doing" Emilio yelled to Ivan " Calm down Emilio, It's not like she's your girlfriend or anything " Ivan yelled back. And that's when I saw Emilio punch Ivan in the face. He fell to the ground bleeding and Emilio kicked him in the stomach. He was about to hit him again, So I jumped off the bed and smacked Emilio in the face screaming " Stop you asshole, he's your brother, get the hell out" Emilio looked shocked but stormed out of the room. I helped Ivan up and started cleaning his cut above his eye and his nose was bleeding and he was bleeding from his mouth." Ivan, are you ok, Ivan answer me" I said scared. He groaned. Thank goodness your ok.* 30 min later* I cleaned up Ivan's wounds and laid him on my bed, and told him to get some rest. When he fell asleep, I stormed downstairs only to find out the whole squad left to the mall without Ivan,Emilio and I. I found Emilio on the couch on his phone. I walked up to him, grabbed his phone and threw it in the pool. " What the fuck is wrong with You Tessa" he yelled " What the fuck is wrong with you Emilio, you just punched your brother in the face and kicked him in the stomach" I scream back " Don't ever talk to me again" I say walking toward the stairs. He grabs my arms and turns me around, I smack him in the face and run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

Emilio's POV.                                                                                                                                                                   What was I thinking I was told by the girl I like to never talk to her again,Almost killed my brother, who is never gonna talk to me again and I'm gonna get kicked out of Team 10 if anyone else finds out what I did.  *2 day later* Tessa and Ivan hasn't told anyone about what happened 2 days ago. They both made a really good excuse saying that They want to share a room and Alex, Aj and I can share a room. So right now Ivan and Tessa are sharing a room and I'm sharing a room with Alex and Aj. When someone asks what happened to Ivan they would say that they were walking to Starbucks and some people jumped Ivan, and Tessa managed to escape. Neither of them are talking to me still.

Jakes POV                                                                                                                                                                                  I notice that Ivan and Tessa are really close now, but they are very distant from Emilio.But I'm probably just paranoid. I have all this energy in me, so I tell the squad were going to Sky Zone Trampoline Park. When everyone is done getting ready we get in the van and drive to SkyZone. Im in the drivers seat Emilio's in the passenger seat Trisan, Aj, Neels and Alex are in the row behind us. Nick, Alissa,Kade,Marcus and Lucas are in the row behind them. And Tessa and Ivan are in the last row.When we get there nobody else is here, so I check everybody in but the manager says the Martinez twins can't jump because the don't have ID's and are illegal. I tell him if they could just jump this one time, and the manager says " Ok, I'll make a deal, I'll let one of them jump and the other can sit in the foam pit"  " Thank you sir" I tell him. I walk over to the twins and tell them what the manager said. " Ivan, I don't think you should jump, you're still sore" I tell Ivan. " Ok Jake, I'll just sit This one out" he says. Emilio runs over to the trampolines and starts jumping next to Tessa. Tessa quickly moves away and walks over to us. " what's wrong guys" she asks " Ivan can't jump he is still sore, can you talk to him for awhile and keep him company" I tell her " yeah sure" she says and sits next to Ivan. I walk off and join the others at the biggest trampoline I ever seen.

Tessa's POV.                                                                                                                                                                           As I'm talking to Ivan, he is staring at my lips. And when I was gonna ask him what's his favorite color, he leans in and kisses me and I kiss back. I turn and sit on his lap facing him, not breaking the kiss. I run my fingers threw his hair and he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. Finally I break the kiss and got off his lap and sat next to him. " Wow, your a great kisser" I tell him. " so are you" he says back. I blush and so does he.

How do you like the story so far. Oh and I would like to give a shoutout to RaissaOcampo for voting on my stories and reading them. Thank you so much. Feel free to give me any ideas you have guys TTYL🤘🏻😘

 By the way I wrote this March 3rd but I already wrote two chapters that day so I literally had to wait until 12:00 am to post this one. Have to keep my promise lol. Love you guys bye😘😍🤘🏻🤘🏻