Awkward

Emilio's POV. When I walk into the house in my underwear soaking wet, I see this girl staring at me. She looks beautiful and fit. Jake interrupted my thoughts by saying " Hi Tessa, welcome to Team 10, hope ur interested in staying here, speaking of interested, is there anything else ur interested in like I don't know * cough* "emilio " *cough*. Ivan chuckles. " what " says Tessa, what a beautiful name for such a beautiful girl. Was she really distracted by me?😊

Ivan's POV Well since things were getting awkward and my ass was freezing cold, I spoke up and said " Vamos, Loverboy no quiere quedarse aqui todo el dia, agora lo haces" ( come on, loverboy don't want to stand here all day, now do you) Emilio gave me that " really dude" look and we went upstairs to change.

Tessa's POV. After The Martinez twins went upstairs. Jake told me about the rules in Team 10.

#1. Don't date anyone who is in Team 10.

#2. Never take his car out without permission

#3. Never be afraid to vlog in front of them

#4. Be myself in front of them

#5. If I have any ideas for a vlog or a prank, Always tell him, any idea can work.

When I asked Jake where my room is he said I'll have to share one with the Martinez Twins. I will get a king sized bed and they will take the bunk beds. I thanked Jake and went to my room to unpack. But when I opened they door I saw Emilio I think I don't really know which is which in his boxers......Only his boxers. I quickly close the door and wait outside till he is done getting dressed. In a couple minutes he opens the door and says " it's safe now" I smile a fake smile and walk in the room. Damn what it is it with me walking in on him when his is literally almost naked. Jeez. While I'm unpacking my stuff I noticed that Emilio seated himself on the top bunk and was now jus staring at me. When I finished unpacking I flopped on the bed and layer there for a few seconds. Then, I turn to face Emilio sitting on the bunk beds. I pull my phone out and play the song "7am". When the song finishes I hear Jake yell from downstairs that we are going to the movies to watch the new movie Split. Great, I hate scary movies Ughh.