2nd Chances

Tessa's POV                                                                                                                                             " Ivan, you know that can't happen again or we will get kicked out of Team 10" I said in a serious tone " I know, come on were just friends " He said. " Exactly, I'm gonna go talk to Jake about a video" I say " Ok" he replies. I walk around the place looking for but I can't find him. Eventually, I give up. I start jumping on the trampolines until Aj picks me up and throws me in the foam pit. I crawl back out and tackle Aj. " Very funny, AJ" I tell him " Thank you " he says laughing " Ughh were is Alissa " I said " I don't know" says AJ. I go around looking for Alissa and I can't find her either. I stop looking and go back o the squad. I start dancing with the Dobre twins, and chasing Nick trying to touch his hair. " Guys, where is the bathroom " I ask  Neels points toward two doors and I run to the one that says women restroom. I walk in........Oh My God.

Jakes POV                                                                                                                                            I need to pee really bad. Where are the bathrooms. Yes, thank god, I found them. I try to open the door that says Men restroom, but it's locked. Damnit. Now what am I supposed to do. I turn around and see a door that says women restroom. Come on Jake it's just one time. I walk into the women's  bathroom. I walk into the stall, do my *business* and walk to the sinks to wash my hands. Alissa walks in the bathroom. " Jake, what are you doing I here" Alissa says. " Um, the men's bathroom was locked" I explained. Wow I never realized how beautiful Alissa was until I was alone with her. " Well ok, I just came to wash my hands" she says and walks to the sink right next to mine and begins washing her hands. I think I like Alissa.

Alissa's POV                                                                                                                                When I walk into the bathroom Jake is there. He says the Men's room is locked, so I tell him ok and I just came to wash my hands. When I was washing my hands I never realized how happy I always felt when Jake was around. I think I like Jake. Right when I was about to leave, Jake said " Alissa wait". I turn around and ask him " What" and he walked up to me and kissed me. I kissed back.😘😘😘😘😘😘😏😏. He lifted me on the sink and I wrapped my legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. He takes off his shirt, and we keep kissing. " Jake, Alissa what are you doing" I hear Tessa say. We stop kissing and turn to Tessa. " Um, Tessa it's not what it looks like" I say. Tessa smirks and says " I know you guys like each other, but keep it in your pants, jeez" and she walks out. Jake and I laugh and Jake puts his shirt back on and I fixed my hair. I walked out and Jake walked out a couple minutes after.

Tessa's POV.                                                                                                                                  After the Trampoline Park we all head home. I think it's time Ivan and I made up with Emilio. So when we get home I tell Emilio to meet me on the roof in 2 minutes. He nods and goes upstairs, and I walk over to Ivan and tell him to follow me. When we reached the roof Emilio was waiting for us.It was really hot outside " What the Hell ,do you want " Ivan asked Emilio " guys we can't keep going like this, can we plz forgive each other " I say " Really, my own brother hit and kicked me because I was sleeping next to you, and you expect me to forgive him" Ivan says to me. I look at Emilio and ask him " why did, you hit Ivan anyway". " Um, because, because  you guys were breaking the rules" He said  " No we weren't, Ivan said the bunks were uncomfortable so I let him sleep on my bed, we didn't do anything " I said

" Why don't you tell Tessa the truth, Emilio" Ivan said  " Ivan, you wouldn't" Emilio says.  " Oh Yes I would, but I won't if you tell her first, listen Emilio I will forgive you for hitting me, if you do just one thing" Ivan tells Emilio. " What" asks Emilio. Ivan put his hand on Emilio's shoulder and says " Tell her" and then goes back down the ladder, Leaving Emilio and I on the roof. " Tell me what" I ask. " Um, Tessa" Emilio says. " yeah" I say 

" I like you" he says. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to say. And It wasn't till that moment that I realized, that I liked Emilio too. And right when he was about to say something else I stopped him by kissing him. He kissed me back passionately.😘😘😘

He was leaning against the trampoline on the roof. I stopped kissing him and I climbed on the trampoline and motioned him to follow. I laid on my back in the center of the trampoline and Emilio hovered over me. I started kissing him. He took off his shirt and his jeans, I took off my crop top. Leaving him in his boxers and me in short shorts and my bra. We began kissing more, and Emilio tongue searched my mouth. But then we heard Ivan coming up the ladder. We tried to scramble of the trampoline but we were to late " Jeez Emilio, can't keep it in your pants any longer" Ivan said and chuckled. " Be down in a sec Ivan hold up" Emilio told him " Yeah Okay" Ivan said and climbed down the ladder. We got dressed and went down the ladder.

Ivan's POV                                                                                                                                  These Kids, jeez having a sex party on the roof.