Chapter 1- Messy Situation

Reighn on the right and Leah on the left^

6 years later....

Riley-

I look over to the side. I smile at Lucas watching him sleep. Im not weird so be quiet.

I close my eyes knowing have a family and they are wonderful.

I feel someone jump into the bed. And hot breath in my face.

"Wake up mommy!" Reighn exclaims.

"We made breakfast for you and daddy!" Leah yells while jumping up in down in bed.

Wait what?! Please don't be a mess...

"Wow you did?" Lucas asks while siting up.

I get out of and stretch. Reighn admittedly grabs my hand leading me into the kitchen. I frantically think about all the possibilities of what could of happened. Leah also grabs Lucas.

I look around in the kitchen. I see a smoking microwave, burnt bowls and two plates sitting at the table.

My mouth drops in making the shape of an 'O'. I rub my hands through my hair in frustration. Before I could even say anything Lucas does.

"Reighn and Leah go to your rooms. Don't ever touch the microwave, oven, or stove. You two aren't allowed to cook without any of our permission. Do you understand?"

Reighn looks Lucas straight in the eyes with an hurt expression. Leah has a tear falling down her cheek as she looks at the ground.

"You don't like it?" Reighn asks.

I cup her cheek and look into her eyes. " We appreciate your work but look at the mess you've made. Now we have to buy a new microwave." I say sweetly.

"We needed a new one anyway." she mumbles.

"What was that?" Lucas asks

"Nothing. I'm going to my room. "

Reighn runs up the stairs. Her hair blows in the air as she walks.

Leah leaves silently dragging her feet.

Reighn is 6 years old and already is acting like a teenager. Leah on the other hand is also 6 but is a little quieter then her sister. If you forgot they are twins. They get along pretty well, but wait until they get older. They will probably fight over boys.

Lucas looks over to me with a frown.

" Why would they do that knowing they are too young?" He exclaims

I take a seat on one of the chairs by the counter.

"Maybe they got tired of seeing us cook. At least they tried." I answered.

He blows out air in a huff. "Well they did a messy job" He says while scanning the whole room/kitchen.

I walk out the house leaving him to calm himself down. As soon as I walk out I bump into Emily.

She quickly brushes past me entering the house.

So she isn't even going to greet me? That is sooo messed up!

I walk towards her and stop her. " No hi, hello, nothing?" I ask while throwing my hands up.

" I can see you any day. But right now I want to see my nieces." She explains

" Oh I see how it is" I fake a hurt expression.

"Girl bye"

I walk out the house again. I decided I need some fresh air.