Chapter 3- Let's Celebrate!!!

Leah-

I wake up to Reighn jumping on my my bed.

"Wake up! It's our birthday!" She exclaimed.

"Ughh I know." I say

She pulled the covers off me.

"Can't you see I'm getting up!" I yelled.

"Well you were just sitting there." she explained.

She ran to the closet and opened it. She pulled out her dress and put it on.

I slid out my dress from underneath my bed. Yes we do have separate beds. But they are twin sized.

I put on my dress which is black. Reighn's is similar but red.

I spin around in my dress. Then I put on my shoes. I looked over to Reighn, she looks really pretty. The only thing messed up is our hair.

Later on we got our hair done. It was simply down and wavy.

We walked down the stairs into the living room. We saw lots of people. Our grandma, grandpa, uncle Rider, mom, dad, Rider's wife Kennedy, our cousins Kaden, and Kendrick.

A frown appeared on my face when I realized Emily and Noah wasn't here.

"Happy Birthday!" the all said

"Thank you."we reply.

Mom and dad were in the kitchen. Mom was leaning against the counter. Dad was possessively clutching her waist.

The door opened. Everyone's attention turned towards the door. In came Emily and Noah.

"I thought you guys weren't coming" Reighn said.

"Yeah me too."

"No, that's nonsense." Noah answered.

"We couldn't miss it." Emily said as she walked into the living room. My eyes followed her as she placed down bags while Noah placed boxes.

I didn't notice before but on the table presents were around and on the table.

"Look at all those presents !" Reighn exclaimed.

"That's not fair" Kendrick huffed

"It's not your birthday. " I said in a teasing voice while sticking out my tongue.

He huffed and did the same.

"Enough of this childish play. Time to celebrate!" Dad said while ushering everyone out.

We made it outside. We followed the path out back into the yard. The trees in the forest were welcoming.

It was if the forest was calling to me.

" Ok guys it's time for the run." Mom explained.

"Alright everyone go find somewhere to change and get in formation." Dad added

Everyone started do find a place. Me and Reighn waited on the bench awkwardly.

I didn't even no there was one here. Every had shifted and got in a formation .

Dad and Mom were in the front. Kendrick and Kaden were on top their Mom and Dad. We had to do the same. I jumped onto mom's back. Reign was already on Dad's and was ready.

I looked at well up at Reighn and Dad. She was higher than me. Only because he is a hybrid just like us. Mom is short in her wolf form compared to Dad's. But she is bigger than most people in our pack.