Chapter 8- Helping Leah

Beta William -

I held her hand as we walked to Alpha Ryan. I wonder if he'll help her. I knocked on the door. I would expect Leah to be nervous but she showed no sign of it. Impressive. "Come in."

I opened the door and pushed her behind me. "Alpha" I greeted.

"It seems I have found Alpha Lucas's daughter. She isn't well and needs help-- "

"I don't see how that is my problem" He addressed . However wasn't giving me any eye contact. But deeply focused on the files on his desk.

"Ok" I said defeated. We left the room.

"So that's it? You aren't helping me?" She asked.

"Yes I still am, the alpha is being a jerk right now. I will take you to Luna Reagan."

I started to walk to Luna's office. Leah was walking by my side. She was looking around at the paintings on the wall.

She stopped. "Is that the former Alpha?" She asked.

I looked at the painting that caught her attention. It was the former Alpha.

"Yes, alpha Grant, he passed away three years ago."

She nodded." Is that why he's​ mean did something happen?"

"That's information you don't need to know right now."

I knock on the door.

"Come in!" Regan yells.

I opened the door and close it behind me. Leaving Leah to stand outside.

"No, no, no leave it open. I don't know why it's closed." She exclaimed.

She walked over to the door. Then opened it. "Hello, who are you?"

"Luna this is Leah." I explain.

"Are you​ talking about Alpha Lucas's daughter?" She asks​.

I nod. "I found her by the river, she looked tired and terrible. And alpha won't help her. "

"What exactly did he say?"

"She is not his problem-" I answer.

"Leah I'll help you and get whatever you need. Now--"

"But--" Leah and I object.

"You take a bath, William will fetch you clothes."

With that I left the room.

Leah-

"Now how do you like your baths?" Luna Reagan asks.

"Warm and a little hot please."

"Alright sweetie put your clothes in that basket over there. There's towels,soap, shampoo and conditioner in there. And there's a toothbrush on the counter. " She explains.

She left and closed the door. I ran over and locked it. Someone could just barge in here while I'm naked!!

I felt safer with it locked. I took off my clothes and put them in the basket. I slowly stepping the bath tub. I felt great. I haven't felt this good in a couple weeks.

- AFTER A LOT OF SCRUB A DUB DUBBING -🛀🛀

I opened the door and sat down in the bed. I feel so clean. I peaked my head out the room and into the hallway. Not knowing where I'm going I try to find the stairs. Admiring every single painting in the hall I bump into someone. I fall to the ground in my butt.

"Ouch!" I mutter while rubbing my butt. I look and and see a boy. He looks about my age.

He stands up and holds out his hand. I take it and stand up.

"What were you looking at?" He asks​.

"Umm the pictures." I explain.

"Oh. Have you seen my mom?" He questions.

"Maybe, who is she?"

"Luna Reagan."

Yes, wait your​ her son!?"

"Yes and future alpha, Rylan." He says boldly but not braggingly.

" Oh, well I'm Leah."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thanks." I blush.

"You should sit next to me at dinner. "

"Sure."