Chapter 4- No......

Reighn-

The sunlight hit my eyes. I opened them and sat up with a smile on my face. I turned to my side.

"Hey L..." I paused

I smack my forehead.

"Oh wait. She has her own room now...Duh."

I shake my head. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I definitely don't want cavities.

All that cake I ate, plus ice cream...

Yep that would not been worth it.

I finish brushing my teeth and walk out my room.

It sounds weird saying that. I shall get used to it.

I rush down the stairs and run into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and observe what's in it. I grab some ego waffles. Let's say about 4?

I put them in the toaster for about two minutes.

I place the on separate plates. No not one on each one, but two. Next a slice if butter and a swirl of syrup.

I carry both plates upstairs. I knock on Leag's door. No answer. I knock again. But again no answer. I put down one plate and open the door.

The bed is messed up and everything is gone. Her toys, presents clothes. The only thing is her bed and dresser.

I put the second plate down and run our into mom and dad's room.

"Mom I can't find Leah!" I scream.

"What?! This better not be a joke!" She yelled.

She ran out and into Leah's room.

Her eyes widen and she dropped to her knees....

<=>
Narrator- 3rd Point of View

Riley closed her eyes hard as she tried to take in the sight before her.

As for Reighn she was broken she could not believe her twin, her only sister was gone.

She watched her mother comfort herself. She clutched her chest so tight wanting to rip her heart out. She got up and clutched Reighn with all her might.

"Noooo!" Riley shouted.

She sat up and left the room leaving Reighn alone crying silently.

Reighn clutched her knees to her chest. She looked around the room in disbelief. Then something caught her eye. In the half opened closet a box. She curiously walked over to it and picked it up. She removed the lid and opened it.

There inside was Leah's bracelet that she made for Reighn when they were 5. At first she did not like so she never wore it. Leah kept it for later in case Reighn would change her mind.

(Flashback)

Leah stood up from her bracelet maker toy. She happily walked over to Reighn who was drinking a juice bottle in front of the Tv in the living room.

"Look Reighn this is for you." She said proudly.

" Oh what is it?"Reighn asked turning her attention to Leah.

"It's a bracelet silly."

"Why'd you make it?"

"I wanted something to represent that we are twins, they look the same but something is different."

"So you have one?"She asked

Leah showed Reighn her arm which showed her bracelet. Reighn looked confused as she examined it.

"It's just like us. We look the same, but are very different."Lee explained.

Reighn took the bracelet from Leah's hand and slid it on her wrist. She liked the way it wasn't to loose or too tight.

Leah smiled knowing she would like it. But she knew Reighn would probably forget it if it falls off.

She was right. A week later Lee found it in the closet. That day she kept it in a small box hopping she would find it.

(End of Flashback)

Reighn put on the bracelet. She remembered how she left it in the closet one day.

She was about to leave the room but her Dad rushed.

"No, this can't be real!"He yelled.

He searched the room and growled lowly.

"When I find out who did this!" He growled and exited the room.

Reighn sat up and went downstairs. She opened the fridge and took out some ice cream hopping it'll make her feel better.

She grabbed her bowl and went upstairs to her room. She sat down on her bed and quietly ate her ice cream. It was her and Leah's favorite flavor. The only thing they both liked, Rocky Road.

Tears fell from her eyes off her cheeks into her ice cream. That didn't stop her though.

Moments later she fell asleep. Dried tears on her face. Riley walked past and came in. She pulled the covers onto Reighn. Then she got the bowl of melted ice cream.

<=>

Lucas-

"Are you sure she isn't in the perimeter or around it?!" I yelled

"No alpha we checked multiple times." Noah answered.

I growled.

"Now I need you to send our best trackers to Silver Moon, Blood Moon, and Twilight Fang."

"Yes Alpha."

I rubbed my hands ruffly through my hair. This is unbelievable. Just imagine what Riley feels. And Reighn.

I tried mind-linking her but she won't respond.

This is really frustrating. Someone​knocks softly at the door. Now who has the nerve to knock on my door.

"Who is it?!" I boomed

The door creaked open. In came Reighn.

"Are we going to find Leah?" She asked.

"We are doing our best to find her. It'll be okay."

She sighed.

"I hope she's okay. "