Chapter 2- Birthtaaay Shopping

Riley-

I flipped through the channels trying to find a show to watch. I would watch the news but it's not on. Bummer right? Especially if you are like me I like to know what is happening in the world.

I huffed and threw the remote. It violently landed across the room. The tv turned to a cooking channel. The man was cooking a burger with weird stuff on it.

"And now we stuff the cheese inside the burger" The man said.

Then he started to throw it on the skillet. The sound of it frying made me hungry.

"Hey! Lucas!?" I yelled.

He should be able to hear me, he's just upstairs.

"What?" he asked while walking down the stairs.

I threw him the keys.

" You should go buy us some burgers from Wendy's, fries and nuggets. Please?" I asked

He looked at the tv then at me. " Oh,that's why "

"Yep." I said popping the 'P'

<=>

Reighn -

"Let me see your dress, I showed you mines" I said while reaching over Leah for her bag.

"No" She stated while crossing her arms.

"Why not?" I huffed

"Because I, do not want to" She turned around.

"That's why I didn't show you my birthday dress, Ha!"

Her eyes widen, "What?!" she exclaimed.

I quickly hid my dress under the bed.

"I don't care anyway." she said while sitting on her bed.

I walked over to the remote on the dresser. I sat down and turned on the tv.

We began to watch our favorite show, Teen Titans Go.

Leah stopped watching tv to play with her art set she got when she was 4. I don't like to draw, paint, or art period. I on the other hand like music. The piano is my favorite. I love to play it.

Mom bout one when I was four but for decoration but i couldn't keep my hands off it. So mom bought me piano books and I started getting lessons. Now I play the piano whenever I want. Music is life. I'm just only six years old hahahahaha.

I decided I want to hear some music, well play. I jumped off the last two stairs. I walk over to the piano. I slid open the piano cover and grabbed a book. I started to play the song on the page. Which was Fur Elise.

Its one of my favorites. As I started to play the front door knob moved. I curiously walked over to it. The door opened to my dad carrying a bunch of Wendy's bags.

"Yay, Wendy's " I yelled.

"I wouldn't had gotten it if your mom hadn't told me to" He explains while setting down the bags. I rushed over to one and opened it. The yummy smell of Wendy's went around the room. I pulled out a burger,fries, and chicken nuggets.

"Where's the sauce?" I asked while taking a bite of my yummy bacon burger.

Dad tossed a bag onto my lap. He rushes upstairs. Soon him and mom are rushing out the doors.

I eat clueless of whats going on.

Later Leah comes downstairs to eat. Does she know whats going on?

"Leah where did mom and dad go, do you know?" I ask while sliding out my seat.

She shakes her head no.

Moms voice run through my head

Girls gather your food and stay indoors. Don't make loud noises stay like you aren't there at home..

Yes mother...

Then I hear dad in his alpha voice.

Young ones indoors. Pack fighters are needed at the border immediately! There are rouges at the border.

He must had mind-linked the whole pack. That's why they rushed out. The rouges must came in a lot of groups or something.

Me and Leah gathered all our food and rushed upstairs in inhuman speed. When we stopped we smiled at each other.

"We got our vampire traits." We whisper in unison. We put the bags on the little table.

I jumped on the bed. I quickly got under the covers. I was scared.

What If they get inside?

Wait we can fight we are fast.

No we are not we just go our traits.

"You are weird, why you talking to yourself?" Lee asks while giggling.

"What do you mean?" I asked

"You were mumbling..."

"Oh"

"Get up you can't just sit here scared plus we haven't finished eating let's play." She exclaimed

We finished our food and ran downstairs.

I ran across the room to the hallway zooming fast. I stopped at the end and turned around. Leah looked around and came towards me. Before she made it the door opened. In came a muddy mom and dad.

"What is going on?" Dad asked.

"We got our traits" I answered.

"Show me" He said.

We ran towards them in like 3 seconds.

Mom looked at us in shock.

"Congratulations.... My babies are growing up." she hugged us.

"Well since you two are growing up, you will start your training after your birthday," Dad said.

"Wow really," we asked in unison.

He nodded.

We jumped up and down in excitement.

"Ok now you two need to go to bed."Mom said sternly.

We ran upstairs. I was first to get inside the room.

"Ha I beat you!" I exclaimed.

"So"

I changed into my Pj's and got in bed.

Leah did the same.

We both fell asleep.

I can't wait until our birthday......