Q&A? and short imagine

What's up lovelies? Okay so I'm super bored and I really feel like doing a Q&A so you can ask anything personal, about my books or just anything in general 😂

I will answer all of your questions so you can either comment them below or message me :)

Also a reminder that requests are open and I'm going to be updating a whole lot more too!❤️

~~~short imagine~~

I made my way through the woods listening to P!ATD blaring through my earphones when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I ignored it for awhile thinking I was imagining it when I felt it again. I turned off my music and taking out my earbuds one by one turning around slowly.

My eyes widened as I saw Derek Hale my high school boyfriend. I haven't seen him in at least 2 years. "Hi Y/N" he smiled.

"D-Derek? What are you doing here?" I questioned trying not to sound rude. He just shrugged and opened his arms. I didn't hesitate to hug him feeling his warm arms around my curvy body.

"I just thought I'd come say hi, since you're the only one I know who listens to Panic! At The Disco" he laughed. "And well I missed you" I blushed at his words since I was still madly in love with him.

"I missed you too! Where have you even been after 2 years?" I asked pulling away sitting on a log.

"Just around you know, clearing my head of some stuff, I didn't even know if you were still living in beacon hills" I only nodded. "How about we go back to my loft and get a cup of cocoa" he offered and I smiled standing up.

He took my hand as we made our way to his car as he drove us to his loft with Fall Out Boy playing in the background as we caught up on each other's lives.

///

WE HIT 12 FREAKING THOUSAND READS WTAF?! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!

You have no idea how happy this has made me omf 😭 I love you all so so much! Again thank you so much, this is amazing ❤️