Chapter 7

Luke's (The guy who tripped Lea) POV

I frown as she quickly jump up and run out of the shop. Why would she do that?

"Sir. May I ask a few questions?"

I nod at the cop now standing next to my table. He sit down in front of me.

"So, I couldn't help but hear a few words shared between you and the girl who dissappeared. At first I thought you helped her getting away but then I heard her telling you to forget you ever saw her."

I nod slowly.

"So. What's your name? "

" Luke."

"How do you know her?"

"Lea? She and I, we go to the same school."

"Why is she here?"

"How am I supposed to know? I saw her and sat with her drinking my coffee. That's all sir. I understand that you mean nice or whatever, but I have to leave now."

I'm starting to get irritated by the man.

"Yes sir you may leave, but.."

He doesn't finish his sentence and start walking away. Wier- wait! What's that?

I walk after him and look at his name badge on his side of the shirt. It is faker than fake. My dad's a police captain and I often help him with the badges. That badge. Fake.

I follow the guy as we walk past a few shops to the other side of the town. The more poor side. All gangs are here most times. Or so I've heard.

What would a cop do on tgis this side of town?

He suddenly walk in a small aley where I hear voices. I stop at the wall and peek around it.

"Hey Andrew. Whazzup?"

"Don't wazzap me. The freaking girl got away you idiots!" The 'cop' is actually not as old as he looked, now that he took off a stupid mask!

"What! No she couldn't. Daren's with her."

"Why Daren?"

"She talks too much for my ears. And since Daren never talk. Well. Yeah."

"Oh. Okay. Well your brother apperantly let her out!"

"What! No. I know he's the guy with the softest haert among us. But it doesn't mean-"

"Whatever. Let's hope she's back. I saw her with a guy in the coffee shop. Coffee shop!"

"What if that guy was boss?"

"Why would boss let her run away after they talked? He's the one who said we had to get her in the first place!"

He doesn't answer and hangs his head.

They start to walk away when I accidently trip over a small can. Why oh why?

"That's the guy who drank coffee with her."

The two other guys start shooting at me.
What the hell!

I dodge and run away back to my father's police station. He gotta know about this.

Cecelia (Lea) 's POV

I hear gunshots and sit straight.

"What!"

"How?"

I look at the guys coming in. There's one guy I didn't met yet and I narrow my eyes at him. He's probably 18. And I think his name's Jason. I dunno why but I have a strong feeling it's Jason. I have this thing about geussing names and ages.

Andrew stare's at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

He shake his head and turn to Gareth.

"I'm telling you, it was her. It must've been."

He look unbelievably at me.

Okaaaaayyy....?

"Daren, did you let her out?"

Daren frown and shake his head.

Andrew walk closer to me and I back up till I feel the wall hit my back. Or my back hit the wall, dunno what way around.

"How did you do it?"

"D...do what?"

"Get out to drink a coffee with lover boy and being here at the same time."

"Uh..Daren was asleep?"

It came out more as a question but I don't think Andrew noticed. He narrow his eyes at Daren.

"You were asleep?!!"

Daren's eyes widen.
"No, I promise, I wasn't!!"

He. He talked. I squel.

They look at me questionly but I ignore it.

"You talked! The mute talked. I can't believe it!!"

I start dancing around them but Andrew stop me.

"Duh he talked. He's not mute. But he only talk when necessary."

"Oh."

Sooo....?

"And that mean he's telling the truth."

"Uhm..."

Now what?

*****

Hey guys.

I'm quite upset rn cause no one commented. Like real upset so..I wont write much here.

Comment

Vote

Share

I geuss I still love u guys cause you read to here. But yeah.
~ Shelly