Chapter 11

Cecelia's POV (Lia)

"Hmm...What colour do you think you'll want for your hair?"

I shrug. "Don't know."

She take out a blonde wig that reach my waist. "How about this one?"

I take it and put it over my hair. I look in the mirror and nod. "I like it. But I still prever my normal brown hair."

She nod. "Yeah I know. Brown hair fit us all better. But without a wig you can't exactly go outside with me. People will wonder. "

"Yeah."

I smile and turn to her. "Okay. This wig is the one. Now my face."

She smirk and I frown. "What are you planning?"

"Well...I thought about making you a queen bee girl."

"A what? Wait, you mean like the 'prettiest girl in school' type off girl? With millions off makeup!?"

She nod but her smirk stay. "Yeah..but more. The blonde hair will fit at it.."

My eyes widen. "Are you planning on-"

She nod. "Bitch you're gonna be a heart braker."
I put my hands in the air. "No.No.No..."

"Oh come on."

I shake my head. "That's what you can make Dia when we find her. I'll stick with something else, like..." I walk towards the chest full of disguises and take out a shoulder lenght brown hair wig together with nerdy glasses.

"You are not going to wear that!"

I smirk. "Whatch me."

She throw her hands in the air and sigh. "Why would you want to look like a NERD!"

I shrug. "Rather nerd then 'lets brake hearts' "

She shake her head.

"I wanna wear this disguise cause I'm not so full off confidence like Dia or you. So if I wear this I can lie low. No need for confidence."

She shrug. "Okay. Your choice."

I nod and quickly put the wig and glasses on. I look totally. Not good.

"OH MY LIVING SOUL! SAVE THIS POOR GIRL!!"

I laugh at Mia. "Oh come on. I can hopefully blend in at school like this."

She shake her head. "You are going to stick out like a needle girl. All people will notice you and I'm not going to embarrass myself. Atleast get other glasses and another wig. You can be nerdy girl but please don't wear THAT."
She point disgusted at my wig and glasses and I shrug.

"Okay. I wasn't going to were it anyway. I would definitely try to get something else."

"Good. Now.." She go back to the disguises and search through it.

"Nothing."

She frown but quickly jump up and run towards the door.

"Where-?"

She look at me. "Wait for me, I might have something. Gotta go search first."

She slam the door shut and I sigh.

I walk towards the window. I look out at all the cars passing by and a few people walking up and down the street. My eyes catch a girl in a too big hoodie walking quickly down the street.

Her hands is in her pockets and her head down.

I frown and lean little more out the window. Something about her look familiar. As I lean closer I accidently push a small flowerpot off. My eyes widen as it land right infront off the girl.

She stop and look from the broken flowerpot to me, at the window. I gasp as I see her. Delia. Dia. IT'S DIA! I smile widely and wave at her.

She look at me like I'm crazy and quickly run away down the street.
I frown. Didn't she recognise me?

I quickly look around the room and I gasp as I see my reflection in the mirror.

I still have the wig and ugly glasses on! I quickly throw it down on the floor, run outside the room, down the stairs, past a confused looking woman at the reception desk and out the hotel. I run down the street the way Dia ran and stop at the small park to catch my breath.

Where could she have run to?
To her home?

And why's she not in school?

She probably went out to search for you.

Well, thats nice to know. But it's not nice to know that I just missed her.

I sigh and turn around to walk back to the hotel.

I frown as I take in my surroundings.
Where-?

My eyes widen. IM LOST!

*****

Hey guys!

So just want to thank AMdeWet for pointing out all my spelling mistakes and that.
Also thanks for all people who read to here! I really appreciate it soooo much.

Thanks!

Comment

Vote

Share

Luv ya'll !
~ Shelly