Part 8

Crimson Confidante

England x Vampire! Reader

Ch.8 - Bondage

"Hang on Alfred!" You cried, throwing him onto the table in your small basement lab.

"Jesus Christ!" The younger boy cursed, still holding his side. Crimson liquid still oozed out from between his fingers and his face was starting to turn paler by the second. Even if you had been transferring as much blood as possible on the ride here, he was still losing more than he should have been.

"(Name)..." Matthew whispered, watching his older brother with fearful eyes. "Please do something."

"I'll do my best Mat-" You said, putting on a pair of surgical gloves as Arthur & Francis attempted to hold down the heavily bleeding Alfred. The American screeched in pain, trying to break off of the older men's hold.

"I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP!" He yelled at you suddenly, cutting your sentence off. "YOU AND THE FRENCHMAN ARE NOTHING MORE THAN THE SCUM OF THIS WORLD! I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU HELP!"

It seemed Alfred had figured out you let another vampire into his home... and was a bit pissy about it. Okay, more than pissy since the usually oblivious American was able to point out Francis's nationality right off the bat from the few times he spoke in the car. There goes your possible friendship with him...

"Alfred!" Arthur attempted to argue with the boy, only to earn an icy baby blue stare back.

"YOU HAVE NO SAY EITHER! YOU'RE DATING HER!" He screamed and finally shoved Arthur off him, and started focusing on Francis.

"I'd rather die tha-" Alfred started to mumble but was cut off by (Name)'s desk chair suddenly being thrown against the side of the table he was on.

Alfred, in shock, met Matthew's purple eyes. His usual calm and collected demeanor was now gone and instead was replaced with angry fiery eyes. His small smile was now a scowl and his hands were turned into fists.

"Matt?" Alfred asked, never seeing this side of his brother before, let alone him being able to touch and throw something. It took a lot of spiritual energy to do so, meaning Matthew must be beyond pissed to try to actually throw something.

"WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE!" The Canadian shouted, floating near his brother and attempted to grab him. " ONE OF US IS ALREADY LIKE THIS! S-so there's no way I'd allow you to be either!" Matthew stuttered.

"This is different!" Alfred attempted to argue.

"NO IT'S NOT! Not... not when your life is on the line. Please Al... please let (Name) help you. She's a good person! Do you really think I'd trust her if she wasn't?"

"I-"

"Do you think Arthur would if she wasn't?!"

"Matt-"

"FOR GOD'S SAKE QUIT BEING SUCH A LOUD AND IGNORANT ASSHOLE AND LET SOMEONE HELP YOU!"

Arthur, Francis and yourself all looked at Matthew, mouth's agape at his outburst. Who knew he was not only capable of shouting but also insults?! Alfred refused to make eye contact with any of you and clicked his tongue.

"Alfred.. I-" You began only to be stopped when he looked at you with a death glare, the one you had always received from him. However, Alfred took a deep breath and sighed, his face becoming calmer.

"Fine. But only 'cause Mattie is asking..." He said and laid down on the table. "But this does not make us friends..."

You smiled. "Of course not: hunters and vampires are never supposed to get along. It's rule number one. However, as a doctor I took an oath not to let a patient die, and since you and Arthur are close... I suppose I can look the other way too."