Chapter 7

Ch. 7

Harry's POV:

I wanted to fucking kill Louis since I saw him walking with Cam to the party. The way they were holding hands broke my heart into tiny pieces. I contained myself though, I didn't want to make a scene, and Cam was there so I had to. Once we entered the party Cara let go of my arm went to the dance floor to be all over Zayn. Whore. I wanted to talk to Cam but she was with Pauline talking about girly stuff I guess. I started to get bored so I went to the kitchen for a drink.

"Hi Harry long time no see" I didn't recognize the voice until I faced the person that was talking to me. Shit.

"Hi Lindsay" I said with no emotion while putting the cup in my lips.

"Why are you so lonely? Don't you have a fuck buddy tonight?" She said with a big smirk on her face.

"You know I don't do that shit."

"Oh come on Harry, everybody knows thats you are like a copy of Louis, just of course hotter." She winked at me.

"Don't you dare to compare me to Louis, I changed since I realized that what we were doing was wrong, fucking every girl in every single party was so disgusting, I'm over that, but Louis being the ass that he is hasn't changed."

"But you're still sassy, I love it." She got closer to me. I wonder when she's going to shut up.

"Don't ya miss me Harry? All those sick nights, fucking each other's brains out until we would see the sunrise?" She licked her lips. And no, I don't miss her at all. We used to date back when we were Juniors, we had a good time until she became annoying only wanting me to have sex with her all the time. And plus she cheated on me with some dumb ass sophomore.

"No I don't miss you, you haven't changed, you're still annoying as fuck only wanting me to fuck you, now move." I stormed out of the kitchen, wanting to be as far as possible from her. God she's so annoying. I don't know what makes her think that I miss her. Just when I entered the dance floor, I saw them. I saw Cam and Louis making out. That fucking asshole is taking advantage of her, she's drunk and can't control herself. I swear I'm so fucking mad you could see the heat coming out of my ears. If someone doesn't stop me right now I think I'm going to beat the living shit out of Louis until he stops breathing. I quickly got out of the house to take some air. Fuck I cant believe what I just saw, after telling Cam of what a dick he is, she still makes out with him?! I need a drink, and quick. I went back to the kitchen and got 3 shots of tequila. That's all it takes for me to grab Lindsay's arm and take her to an empty room. I need to do this otherwise I'm going to murder every single person that tries to talk to me.

....

"I thought you didn't want to do it?" Lindsay says while taking off my shirt. If she doesn't shut up I'm going to regret it.

"Shut up and just blow me." I said a little annoyed, no not a little, extremely annoyed would be the right word.

"Alright" she rolls her eyes. She unzips my pants and pulls them off with my boxers. I feel her mouth around my cock, moving her hand up and down. She's doing a great job, but I still can't erase the image of Louis grabbing Camila's waist. Lindsay suddenly moves her hand faster as well as her mouth, she starts sucking harder and that's all it takes to make me come. I put my pants and my shirt on again, if Lindsay thinks I'm gonna return the favor back she's out of her mind.

"Um excuse me? Aren't we gonna fuck?" She says while taking off her pants and shirt, the only clothes she has on right now are her bra and panties.

"You thought" I sarcastically smile.

"What the fuck? I blowed you, you asshole!" She pushes my chest. She keeps bickering but I'm not hearing shit. God is she going to shut up?