Chapter 13

Ch. 13

I felt his lips touch mine and he immediately picked up the pace. His lips tasted like mint and cherry. He's been drinking, but I don't care about it right now. All that matters is that he's here with me. Even though I'm probably making the wrong decision, I don't care. It's not like Louis going to find out anyway.

"Let's go upstairs." I break the kiss and head upstairs with Harry. As soon as we're in my room, Harry closes the door and pushes me against the wall. Both of his hands are on my waist while he passionately kisses my neck.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long." Harry whispers in my ear. Suddenly a feel of regret rushes through my mind. This isn't right. This shouldn't be happening. I press my palms on Harry's chest to stop him, but he doesn't.

"Harry this isn't right." I say and finally make my way to the edge of the bed. That only causes Harry to frown.

"Why not? You were so into it." He smirks.

"Because I'm technically with Louis and--"

"Bullshit. We both know you want me as much as I want you."

"I can't do this right now." I shake my head and stand up to open the door but Harry grabs my wrist and pushes me against the wall once again. This time his hands are on my neck, and I'm struggling to breathe. The room is turning black more and more. His eyes are suddenly a really dark green, the Harry that I met weeks ago isn't this man who's holding me against the wall.

"Harry--you're hurting me." I'm trying to get away from him, my legs trying to kick him in the balls but I fail when he lifts me up more and more until I can't touch the floor, "If you really like me as much as you say you do, please let me go." I struggle to speak. Harry just let's out a laugh, following with a smirk in his face.

"Cami, Cami, Cami." He keeps laughing and shakes his head, "you're so naive. The only reason I don't want you to be with Louis is because I want to fuck you first, but that's it. So you either cooperate, or I'm gonna have to force myself on you."

"I rather go to hell." Even though I'm really weak right now, I'm able to snap at him. His eyes are now even more darker than before, he obviously didn't like my reaction.

He chuckles before speaking, "oh you're already in hell, and I'm the devil." he smirks and bends me on the desk, I feel his hands remove my pants and panties. I try to scream, shout and move to escape from him. But there's nothing that can help it, his hand is covering my mouth, and his mark is already on me.

"Camila!" My mom yells at me, shaking my arm and her hands on my forehead.

I'm wide awake now. It was only just a dream.

"Are you okay?" She sits down next to me on the couch. I must've fallen asleep when I came back from the park from my 'lovely' chat with Lindsay.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just a little agitated from the dream that's it."

"Were you having one of those nightmares? I thought they were gone."

"They are gone don't worry about it." I snap at her.

"Okay.. I'm going to make dinner." She half smiles and heads to the kitchen.

I wouldn't be having those dreams if it wasn't for her. I can't help it but blame my mom for what happened 4 years ago. If she would've listened to me, I would be the same confident and happy girl I used to be. But now I'm some fucked up teenager who's catalogued as weird and unsocial. I check the time and it's 5:30 already, Harry is going to be here in any second.

There was a low knock on the door, I stood on my feet and opened the door, revealing a smiley Harry.

"You're just in time." I greeted Harry with a warm smile and he smiled back.