Chapter 4

Ch. 4

"What did he tell you?" I ask Harry while walking to our next class, we have 10 minutes in between classes so we decide to just walk around until the bell rings.

"Uh..nothing nothing, don't worry about it." he smiles but I know he's faking it.

"Alright.."

There's a moment of silence once again. We really need to stop doing it.

"So, we've been talking about me too much, tell me about you." he looks at me, waiting for an answer.

"Umm..I'm really not an interest person, I spend most of the time on social networks, I really don't go out with friends since people find me weird or something." I playfully say and roll my eyes.

"I think weird people are the best people to hang out with." he smiles at me.

"Is it a compliment or should I feel offended?" I smile back and I playfully push him.

"Hey, we literally just met an hour ago and you're already pushing me," he shakes his head and then continues, "It's a compliment." he pushes back and shows his dimples.

"You didn't even introduce yourself so technically, we haven't met each other." He suddenly stops walking and grabs my hand to shake it.

"I'm Harry, Harry Styles, and yes, I got style if you were wondering."

Oh my god what a terrible joke.

"Harry you're not funny," I laugh, but not at his joke, but at what terrible it is.

"Then why are you laughing." he giggles.

"Because your joke is such a failure." I laugh even more and Harry joins me.

"Shit we only got 2 more minutes before our next class, do you know where to go?"

"Yeah, its not that far away, thanks for the 'tour' around school."

"No worries, I'll see you around Lopez." he smiles and winks at me.

I really thought Harry was an asshole but he's totally different. He is such a good friend to have a laugh with. This school won't probably suck after all.

-----

It's finally lunch time and I try to spot Pauline in one of the tables of the cafeteria. I finally find her sitting next to Emma. They both say hi to me with a friendly smile. I take a seat in front of them and put my book back on the floor.

"Where is everybody?" there's no rush, just curious.

"They're probably in the line," Pauline says, she stands up and looks around the room trying to find them, "Oh! There they are." she points out with her index.

"Em, Pauls, Cam!" Niall says enthusiastically, he raises his hand to give a high-five to each one of us. We give the high-five back while we laugh. Niall takes a seat next to me while Liam kisses Emma in the cheek and sits next to hear, he's telling her something that makes Emma frown, I can't quite read their lips to see what they're talking about but I'm pretty sure it's about how Cara was all over Liam in homeroom and how Emma is still upset about that.

Speaking of Mrs. Plastic.

Cara takes a sit next to Liam which makes Emma a little uncomfortable. Pauline soon realizes and tells Cara to sit next to her. I have Cara now in front of me and I really can't tell if her boobs are either too big and plastic for the shirt, or the shirt it's too small for her.

"They're real honey." Cara snaps.

Why is this bitch giving me attitude?

"I wouldn't say that.." I harshly remark.