Chapter 3

Ch 3.

"Wait! Cam!" Harry screams across the hallway. I wait for him until he reaches me.

"Hi.. um I hope you don't mind.. like I wanted to ask you something but you probably already know but like-"

Why is he so nervous? He's blushing so much. And is he faking a british accent?

"No go ahead ask me." I want to sound friendly, he seems so shy and nervous.

"Oh well um do you know where your classes are? Because I mean you're new and if you don't know I can show you around if you want me to of course." his nervous tone slowly disappears.

"Yeah sure, actually I don't know where my first period is, so we could walk together, thank you." I nicely say. He smiles at me and I smile back. He's really shy and completely different as I imagined he would be. I thought he was the kind of guy who is a player and thinks that he owns every single girl that he likes by the way he looks like. But he's completely different, I think.

We start walking down the hall, and none of us is talking, awkward...

Harry finally breaks the silence.

"I caught you looking at me earlier, did you have fun admiring me?" he playfully says.

"No.. I wasn't 'admiring you' or looking at you either" I shyly say.

"Sure" he giggles.

The way he smiles is really cute. He has a beautiful smile I'm not going to deny it.

"In fact, you were the one who was looking at me first."

"So you admit you were looking at me?" he smiles.

"No...I wasn't.. like I-"

"It's ok, I'm not going to deny I wasn't looking at you."

"Oh.. you were?" I try to sound impressed even though I totally knew he was looking at me.

"Yeah, I mean you were late so I was wondering why you were so obviously I was looking at you."

Oh.

"Yeah well now you know why" I sounded tough and I honestly didn't want to.

"Yeah.. so what class do you have?"

"I have Algebra what about you?"

"Oh me too! I guess we're going to spend time together."

"Yeah.. hey can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure" he smiles.

"Are you british or something? Because you kind of have an accent.." I shyly say.

"Yeah, I'm from Holmes Chapel and I moved here when I was 16." he says.

"Oh cool." I say and we keep walking until we reach the class.

I told him I didn't like sitting in the front so we went to the back. We sat together and we kept talking about why I moved to this school. Suddenly, I see Louis walking towards us to sit with us.

"Hello Love, Hi Harry." he friendly says.

"Hi." Harry and I say at the same time.

Louis sits next to me, to the right, I have Harry on the left side.

Harry and I keep talking but this time about the old job he used to have before he moved to America, he used to work in a bakery and he swears when his older he's going to open his own and name it "Harlod's Bakery" I honestly tried not to laugh but I couldn't resist and we ended up laughing together. Louis then interrupts.

"So Cam, Pauline told me you're gonna sit with us today at lunch." Louis said with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah she invited me, I hope you guys don't mind."

"Of course not, its a pleasure to have such a beautiful girl to sit with us..with me." he winks.

Wow is it me or is he trying to flirt with me? Harry seems uncomfortable.. I don't know what to say so I just smile at him.

The class starts and the teacher introduces herself to me since I'm the only one who's new. Louis keeps trying to catch my attention with little notes saying "You look lovely right next to me ;) xx" or "Read this and then look at me", when i turned around to see him he was winking at me while giggling and I joined him. I really can't deny how cute and funny he is. He really is trying to flirt with me and so far its kind of working. He is such a gentlemen, he also offered me to show me around while switching classes and I couldn't say no. I felt bad for Harry though, he was the one who offered me first so I should just tell Louis to show me around tomorrow or someday. The bell rings and I need to talk to Louis before Harry leaves.

"I'd really like you to show me around but Harry offered me first and I already said yes but perhaps tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure don't worry" I turned around but Louis grabs my wrist before I could walk away. "But with one condition." I nod, "sit next to me at lunch okay?" I nod again with a smile and Louis walks away but before he leaves the room he approaches Harry and whispers something to his ear, Harry just looks at him doubtfully. I wonder what he told him to make him look confused.