T W O

Jade woke up still in Grayson's arms. She smiled as she tried to get out of bed without waking him up. But it failed. She smiled down at him as she stood by her bed. "Good morning!" She greeted. "It's currently 8am. If you don't want to be questioned, you should go home now. Unless you want to use the excuse of you going for a jog?"

"I think I'll use that excuse" he smiled. Jade shook her head as she walked into her bathroom. She walked out fully dressed. She was wearing blue ripped jeans with a black shirt that said "DON'T CALL ME BABY!" She had her black and white hat backwards on her naturally curly hair. She smiled at him as she began to put her black converse on.

Grayson got out her bed and walked into her bathroom. When he left the bathroom, Jade was sitting on her bed. "Fancy a McDonald's?" She asked. Grayson smiled at her. They each took one of her longboards and skated to McDonald's. They ate inside before going to Grayson's. They skated to Grayson's.

When they arrived, it was almost 10am. They walked through the front door. and placed their longboards against the wall. They walked into the kitchen to get a quick drink before going into Grayson's room. As they were walking to Grayson's room, they were stopped by Ethan.

He had his arms crossed over his chest. "Where were you this morning?" He asked Grayson. Grayson turned to Jade for help. But she was doing the same as Ethan, except she was smiling at him. "I checked your bed this morning, but it was empty. Where were you?"

"I was with Jade" Grayson explained. "I had to apologise for yesterday. And then we decided to get a McDonald's. We didn't get you anything, sorry". Ethan didn't look amused. "We could go back and get food if you want?!" Grayson suggested.

Ethan got angry an threw Grayson into his room. Jade ran in after him. Ethan shut his bedroom and door and faced Grayson. "I am so mad at you right now! You should at least warn me when you're going to leave through your window! I had to improvise so mom doesn't know that you left in the middle of the night! I had to tell her you left to talk to Jade about yesterday! I can't keep lying for you!"

"Bro, come on!" Grayson said. "If mom finds out that I leave in the middle of the night, she's going to be overprotective and probably lock my window. Please! I promise I will tell you when I'm leaving. Please don't tell her! If you loved me, you wouldn't tell her!"

"Don't use the 'if you love me' card!" Ethan demanded. "It's not fair on me!"

"Eth" Jade said. Ethan looked at her. "Don't tell your mom. How am I going to comfort him when he's scared? You wouldn't want him in your bed, would you? I'm the only one who would actually share the same bed. Please, keep it a secret".

"Hey! I don't get scared!" Grayson exclaimed. "Anymore" he added.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Fine! I won't tell!" Grayson and Jade cheered and thanked him by hugging him. They were having a group hug. "Okay, let go of me!" Ethan said. They released him and smiled at him.

"Come on! Let's go to the skate park!" Jade said. They all grabbed a longboard and skated to the skate park. They were all doing stunts when Grayson's phone pinged. He stopped to see the message. He began to type away and smiled down at his phone. Jade sighed as she continued to skate with Ethan. But when she turned to Ethan, he was also on his phone.

Jade sighed as she sat down and waited for them to stop texting. She got her phone out and began to look through social media. Eventually, they had stopped texting. But their phones pinged again from another text. Grayson smiled as he looked at Ethan and Jade.

"Cameron's coming home!" He exclaimed.

"When?!" Ethan and Jade asked.

"Today!" Grayson replied. "She's at the airport now. Mom said she'll be here in a few hours!" Cameron had been away for about 6 months for college. And she is finally coming home. Neither of them could wait. Jade and Cameron got along really well. Jade would always spend time with Cameron when Ethan and Grayson were busy (e.g. lacrosse practice).