13. Muse.

"Don't hesitate, cause I don't hesitate on you." PARTYNEXTDOOR

Raina

"Raina foreal man get up." Bryan tugged on the covers that I had stuck to my body, it was the day of my first doctors appointment after I found out that one of the babies died. I honestly didn't want to go. Why should I? All that they'll tell me is that one of babies died and I'm tired of hearing that. I just want to move on and forget about it. "Leave me alone Byran." He sighed and walked away leaving me to my slumber well until I felt my body lifting into the air dropping the covers off of my bare body. "What the hell? Bryan put me down!" He kept his pace with me still in his arms as I complained  the whole walk to the adjoined bathroom. He sat me on the counter getting rid of the t-shirt that was clung to my body. I rolled my eyes as he kissed the top of my breast. "Perv." "You like it though, now get in the shower and hurry up, we gotta be there in a hour." He slapped my thigh and left me to handle myself. 

.

.

"Hurry up Rai, damn.You move like a old person or some shit." I scoffed and put my denim jacket on and my chestnut Ugg boots. I wrapped a yellow scarf around my neck, and added my diamond stud earrings. "All that time just to put on some damn leggings and a white tee?" "Shut up nigga, I don't rush you, Cameron come on baby" I yelled from downstairs. I heard his little feet running down and automatically smiled. I held him in my arms as he ate his chips. "Mommy where we go?" "Going to see the doctor baby, so be on your best behavior for me." He nodded his head and looked around. "Where's daddy?" I stopped in my tracks and looked around. I was on my way to the elevator when I noticed I left Bryan. I called him and he answered on the first ring. "So you just leave the nigga with the cars keys right?" I started to laugh. "I'm sorry boo, I was talking to Cam. Hurry up, we're waiting." He said alright and hung up. A couple minutes later he came strolling around the corner with his phone propped to his ear as he yelled at someone on the other line."Oh, so that nigga want war?..Well that's what he gon get...Ain't nobody scared of him...It's war then, fuck it." I rolled my eyes and pressed the down button on the elevator as I patiently waited for the doors to open. 

"What was that all about?" We were now settled into the car and on our way to my appointment. "Don't worry bout that." "Brya-" "I said don't worry bout it Raina." I crossed my arms and looked out the window. I was upset, but I also knew why he didn't want me to know. Okay, okay, I'm a bit stubborn, but now I know that I can't do any and everything because I could harm myself, or more importantly my baby. I just want to know that he's always gonna come home to us and not end up dead like I thought he was. You can say I'm scared, but hey, that man is the love of my life and I honestly can't go through with what I went through last year, especially with two kids. "Baby." "Yes Rai." "Promise me you won't leave again." He sighed and looked at me briefly. "I promise babe." I nodded my head and looked back out the window as he rubbed my thigh. 

.

"Tanner!" The nurse yelled. I looked up from the magazine I was reading and got up. Bryan held onto Cameron's hand while I walked in front of them greeting the nurse. She walked us to the room and told me to follow her so that I could be weighed. I gained five pounds already, my life. I walked back into the room and laid on the bed like I was told. "What happened?" "I gained five pounds."  I pouted. Bryan chuckled. "It's not funny, I'm already overweight." "And? I love you this thick, more to grab onto when I'm fuckin you from the ba-" "Shut up! Don't you see Cam?" I glared at him. He shrugged. "He ain't payin' me no attention, he too busy playin' on my phone." "I don't care, what if the doctor came in here, then what?" "Raina, you know I ain't got no type of filter." I rolled my eyes at him and laughed a bit. "Anyways, the point is, I love you just the way you are, every stretch mark and every curve. It makes you even more beautiful, shows that you got flaws. Shows that you can be flawless even wit flaws." I smiled. "Plus, can't nobody just wake up this beautiful." He said pointing to his self. "I woke up like dis, I woke up like dis! I'm flawless!" "Calm down boy." I giggled. "Just jealous cause I'm what Beyoncé was singin' bout, it's ight Rai you ain't gotta lie." I laughed. "Shut up Bryan." 

The doctor walked in smiling at us. "Well hello Ms. Tanner, how are you today?" "I'm doing well Doctor Evans." She smiled at me again. "Well today we're just gonna go over your pregnancy so far, is this daddy over here?" She asked shaking his hand. "Yes, that's Byran, and our two year old Cameron. "Beautiful family, let's see this baby,shall we?" I nodded my head and lifted my shirt up. "Alright, this will be a bit cold so brace yourself." I shook my head as she rubbed my belly with the gel. I shook from the coolness and looked at the monitor. "Alright Raina, so your a month pregnant, and it looks as if your having twins." She smiled. Me and Bryan looked at each other before I looked at the doctor. "That can't be correct. See, I lost one of the babies last week." She rubbed the mouse on my stomach and looked attentively at the monitor. "Well, looks as is there are two babies in there, lets hear the heartbeats." She turned on some machine causing us to hear the heartbeat, surprisingly there were two. "Well, seems as is you were probably pregnant with triplets Raina, I can see that there's still a little debris from the baby that you lost, so indeed you did lose a baby, but there are two in there now." "Wow, I, I don't even know what to say." She smiled at me. "Well, I'd start buying double if I were you." 

Hola! Soooo how was this chapter, was it good or nah? I mean, I thought it was cool, but how was it? Also, if anyone of you has ever listened to Dom Kennedy tell me down below! I loveeee his music! lol. Anyways, leave me some comments and votes down below! Also, check out my other stories if you haven't :) 

Also, S/O to @trillbamx for the beautiful new cover! Thanks love! I really appreciate it, everyone check out her books! Especially Boss Lady, that's my ishhh! Yass lawwd! 

Love You All!

-Tushari :*