Bonus Ending~ Sacrifice

~I decided to add this ending because it's so sad ;_; I feel like crying a river~

~Mary's Point of View~
~When Ib and Garry arrived at the "Fabricated World" mural~

I'm not letting them escape! That man has to stay! I won't allow this opportunity go to waste!
Not at all!

WON'T ESCAPE!!

As soon as I caught up to them in time before they had the chance to escape, I stopped them.
"I'M NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE!!!" I shouted as I ran to them to stab Garry again.
But Ib gets in the way. I hastily stopped running.
"Ib, don't. . .!" shouted Garry.
Ib doesn't move at all. I turned back a few steps and said, "Please get out of my way, Ib. We're leaving together, and to do that. . . He has to stay here."
Ib still doesn't move. I got impatient and shouted, "MOVE!!"
She got terrified but still not going anywhere.

I felt hurt and tears welled up in my eyes.
"Y. . . . . . . You. . ." I said as I drop the palette knife. 
I don't want this. . . . I even promised Clara that we'd get a chance to leave together. . . Why. . . .
I cried my tears out, "You'd really choose him over me, Ib?!"
I fell down to my knees as I kept on crying. 

I only. . . . wanted to see father too. . . . And Clara. . . . An opportunity like this won't appear again. . . . Won't it. . . .?
Ib took steps to her left and stared at her red rose.
"Ib?" said Garry.
"What are you doing?!" I yelled.
"Stop! You'll hurt yourself!"

She ripped up her rose. . . . . Gave up her life.

"IB!!!!"

She dropped the rose stem and turns to us. She pushes me and Garry to the painting.
I held out my hand to reach the frame before I fall to the world outside. But I was too late.
I couldn't reach it and I fell down.

~~

Oh. . . . . . . . . Oh! What was I doing? Weird I can't remember much and I don't feel so good. . . .
I wanna go home.
"Odd. I don't recall what I was just doing. . . . Hey! Are you alright, sis?" said Garry. 
"Garry. I don't feel too well. . . . Can we. . . . go home now?" I said.
"Oh dear. We probably should."
We walked heading to the exit. 
What is this feeling, My legs feel a bit numb and I don't feel emotionally well.
Maybe it's because I got too excited when we got here and started to run around.

Along the way, we met a couple looking at the white couch sculpture.
"I don't know. This one doesn't make so much sense to me." said the man.
He noticed us looking at them, "Hm? Is there a problem?"
"Ah, no. i-it's nothing. I just thought I'd seen you two somewhere before." said Garry.
"Don't worry. I get that a lot."
"Oh, is this your sister?" asked the woman as she looked at me.
"Ah, there is no need to be shy dear."
"Don't get the wrong idea. She's usually a real troublemaker!" said Garry. 

I didn't feel like complaining or wailing about it. I feel weird somehow. . .
"Ha. I bet she is! Actually, we once thought about having a kid." said the man.
"We just never really got around to it." said the woman.
"Eh, I'll bet it's hard work." said Garry.
"P-Please, Garry. . . ." I said as I cried. I didn't know why, but I feel like crying so much. . . Oh, what is wrong with me today.
"Oh my! What's wrong?" said the woman.
"Well, she feels sick." said Garry.
"Poor thing - Here. Dry your eyes." said the woman as she handed me a lace handkerchief.

Wha-- This handkerchief. . . . Seems all so familiar. 
"A handkerchief. . .?" I said. I feel all so depressed now. I want to go home.
"Sorry about this. I'll just be taking her home now." said Garry.
"Come to think of it, we'd better be going too." said the man.
"Ah, yes! Can't be late!" said the woman.

"You keep that handkerchief safe in your pocket, okay? Don't lose it!" said the woman before she left.

"They were nice. Weren't they, Mary?" said Garry.
I didn't say anything and I heard him let out a sigh.
We continued to walk. But then, Garry stopped for a moment when he saw a painting.
"Hmm. . . I don't believe I've seen that painting before. . .It seems familiar but. . . What do you think, Mary?"
I lift my chin up and my eyes widened. I ran closer to the painting with my cheeks wet with tears.
I frowned and cried even more.

The title of the painting is, "Goodbye".

It depicts a girl tangled in rose thorns. . . There are tears in her eyes, but she has a small smile on her face. . .

"Ib. . . ." I said.
"What? Ib?" said Garry.
I turned back to look at him. He's also started crying.
I drop down to my knees as I grieved and wailed.

"IB!!!!"

END- Sacrifice