Chapter 3: Russell's first love

RUSSELL'S POV

Finally!! I'm home!!!!

I'm so excited to go back home!!!!

As mom and dad picked me up from the airport they told me that I have a surprise at home. But they wouldn't tell me!!!

When we got home, they said that it's in my old room.

When I was opening the door, I heard footsteps, it kinda scared me!!

As I opened the door, I couldn't believe my eyes!!

"Hi Russ!!" The person said.

"Jade?" I said while running to get a hug (imagining myself as Jade and i be like 😍😍😍)

After we hugged,

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, I don't want the person I love to leave me." She said.

And you don't know how fast my heart is beating!! Like as fast as the fastest human combined with the fastest animal alive!!

"I love you Russell Reyes!" She said.

"I know this may sound super cheesy but it's true! I hope and pray to God that you feel the same to!" She continued.

Well, I know to myself that I've fallen truly, madly and deeply in love with my best friend.

"I love you too Jade Gonzales!!" I said.

"What? You're joking! No one can fall in love wit me?!" She said.

"If you just knew!! I've fallen deeply in love with you, but I just didn't tell you because I was too scared to do it. If I can be a perfect boyfriend?" I said.

"I'm sure you will be the most perfect boyfriend that any girl can ask for!" She said and kissed me in the cheek.

"How will I do this? Ok. Jade, pwede bang manligaw?" I say and I'm actually surprised that I can say that in Tagalog fluently!!

JADE'S POV

"How will I do this? Ok. Jade, pwede bang manligaw?" Russell tells me.

Ano ba to??? Pwede na magjowa na tayo!!!

"Um.. Sige!!!" I say.

"What!? You serious?" He asks me like he was not paying attention.

"Thank you so much!!! But can I ask a favor Jade, can you help me unpack my stuff?" He asks me so innocently.

"Sure!" I answer as he gets 3 luggages outside his room.

"Ok! You packed this much?" I ask.

"Yeah, why? How many did you bring?" He asks

"I only brought 1, kung kulang pa, pwede pang bumili!" I answered.

After we unpacked, he asked me a very serious question.

RUSSELL'S POV

"Jade, can we go out tonight?" I ask Jade.

(My reaction be like:😝😝😝😱😱😍)

"What? Um, I mean, sure, we can go out but let's not go home late, I still have jet lag." She answers.

Oh and by the way, me and Jade met pretty weirdly, here's what happened.

~Flashback~

August 23, 2017 (Russell's Birthday)

We had a mall show at Alabang Town Center and as usual, fully packed, every floor was filled with fans and fans. And pretty much every mall show, we pick 5 lucky fans to play the Newspaper Dance with 1 of us.

And there was this one girl who caught my attention, so I called her and you wouldn't believe what happened.

Her reaction when she saw me was like Heaven because how she looked at me is like I saw an angel!!!

After the show,

"Miss Cute, can I have your number?" I ask so awkwardly.

"Sige, Mr. Cute!" She answered.

And we switched numbers.

"Miss, where do you live? We can bring you home if you want." I say.

"Um, I live near Ateneo de Manila University, so it's pretty close to ABS-CBN." The girl answered.

"Ok!!" I say very excitedly.

On our way home, we all got to know her pretty well.

"Miss, what's your name? Kasi si Dodoi, nahihiya magtanong!" João tells the girl.

"Oo nga! My is Jade, Jade Gonzales." Jade said.

"And by the way, Russell! Happy Birthday!!" She told me while handing over a present.

I opened it and I saw the most amazing drawing I've ever seen of myself!!!

"Wow!! Thank you so much Jade!! I really appreciate it!!" I tell her and I try to stop blushing because I realized that I have a crush on her!!

"Oy!! May kinikilig!" Ford and Niel shouts at me.

"Anong kinikilig? Wala ha?" I shoutat Ford and Niel.

~End of Flashback~

Well, I took Jade to the mall so she can buy extra clothes since she didn't bring too many.

"Russ, I forgot to tell you! How long will you be staying here?" She asks me.

"I think a year and a half?" I answer.

"Ok! I'm fine! So that means I'll also stay here for a year and a half!" Jade says joyfully.

"What do you mean? You'll stay here just to be with me?" I ask.

She nodded her head. And wait for it!!

I could not explain how happy I was!!!

"Jade, thank you so much!!! I love you!!" I tell her.