Chapter 13: She Said Yes

A/N: Sorry in advance kasi puro in English tong chapter na to at super konting tagalog lang! Sorry kung ma'nose bleed kayo!!!

************************

[JADE'S POV]

{THE NEXT DAY}

I woke up from Russell's kisses in my forehead and I finally opened my eyes and said.

"Good morning baby!"

He kissed my forehead again and said, "Good morning babe!!"

I heard someone open the door but I didn't really care until,

"Russ!! What are you doing??? I don't want to be an uncle yet!!!" I realized that it was Kuya Ralph.

I suddenly stood up, completely blushing and so as Russell.

"Kuya Ralph! We're too young for that!! And we know what's right and wrong!! We're not 10 anymore!! Remember I'm now your brother's girlfriend" I defended me and Russell. But Russell looks kinda shocked for what I have said.

Kuya Ralph left me and Russell then,

"Jade, what did you tell him?"

"I just told him that you're my boyfriend. Why?"

"What?!?!? So, you're saying that we're officially a couple now?"

"Yep! Why? Is there a problem?"

"NO! Of course not!!! I just feel so happy because last night I told myself "I want too badly call this girl mine""

I completely turned beet red when he said that.

"C'mon babe, lets eat." He offered his hand and I took it and as if nothing happened.

As we went down the stairs,

"Russ!! I'm so proud of you after 23 years of your life! You finally have an official girlfriend!!" Tito Reggie said to Russell.

[RUSSELL'S POV]

I finally did it!! Jade is finally my girl!! What's the plans for today? I know! We'll drive up too downtown Chicago maybe we need to stay the night there, Stokie is too far away from Chicago. 😥

"Babe, get yourself dressed and pack some clothes good for an overnight stay." I said with a wink.

She immediately turned red and mumbled "ok" then when too the bathroom to wash up.

I went too my room to fix my things for later and also took a shower.

I was already showering until I noticed that I left my towel outside and I'm not dumb enough too run out the door naked just too get it.

"JADE!!!!" I shouted.

"Yes baby?" I heard her outside of the door.

"Can you please get my towel on top of my bed, I left it there."

Then she knocked straight away after of what I said.

"Here you go!!!" She said. Ugh!! She's so cute!!

I went out of the shower too get it, I opened the door and said,

"Thanks babe!! Just wait here outside the bathroom, I'm almost done!"

Then I wrapped the towel around my waist and went outside.

I saw her looking at my old photos then I went up to her but she still hasn't noticed me. I gave her a back hug and she jumped a little maybe because I kinda scared her!