Chapter 20: Goodbye Star Magic!

[JOAO'S POV]
*June 30, 2024*

"Good morning my sunshine!" I said to Yassi who is still sleeping.

"Happy 3rd baby!" I continued and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes and she pulled me into a hug.

"Hay, I'm so excited to go back home!" She said.

We are going back to Manila today because she has not fixed her work and she needs to visit her dad.

"Come na, let's eat!" I said and pulled away from the hug.

I felt her hand intertwined on mine as we got out of the room.

"Good morning Mom, Joshua and Hannah!" I said.

"Good morning po Tita Myrna, Hannah and Joshua!" Yassi said.

"Ano bayan Kuya! Ang aga aga ang dami na ng langgam!" Sabi ni Hannah while pointing at our hands.

"Aray! Kinagat na ata ako Kuya!" Sabi ni Joshua habang kinakamot ang kaniyang batok.

"Bilisan nyo nang kumain kasi alas-dose ang pa ang flight nyo." Sabi ni mom.

Pagkatapos naming kumain, diretsyo kami ni Yassi sa banyo. (Separated bathrooms ok?).

Pagkalabas ko ng banyo, nakita ko na nakabihis na si Yassi!

"Babe, ang bilismo naman maligo!" I said.

"Kasi naman, nag'concert ka ba dyan!" She replied.

"Halika nga!! Nakakagigil mo kasi!!" I said and pulled her into a hug.

"Oy! Magbihis ka na!! Malelate pa tayo!!" She said.

"Sige na nga!!" I replied.

I finished dressing up and I came out of my room and I saw Hannah talking to Yassi.

"Kuya, I have something to tell you. If you will not marry Ate Yassi, then don't get married at all!" She said sarcastically.

Me and Yassi turned red and our eyes were locked at each other.

"Uy Kuya!! Alis na tayo!! Mamaya nalang yang mga titigan niyo!!" Joshua said.

I grabbed Yassi's hand and we left to go to the airport.

"Joao, ayaw ko pang magka'apo muna, ok?" Mom said.

"Mom! Ano ba? Hindi naman kami ganon diba Yassi?" I said.

She just chuckled a little and nodded.

"Tita, thank you po for letting me stay sa bahay niyo po. At sorry na din po kung nakaabala po ako sainyo." Yassi said.

"Ate, it's fine! I really felt like a have an Ate talaga when you came here! And please stay with Kuya until the end." Hannah said.

Yassi immediately turned red and we bid our goodbyes.

[YASSI'S POV]

Flight 2398 to Manila is now boarding. Please proceed to gate number 5. Thank you.

Me and Joao were the first ones on the plane and I couldn't explain how excited I am to go home.

"Baby, we have to go to ABS muna kasi I haven't told themthat I will leave the industry for a while." I said to Joao.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm leaving ShowBiz for you. So I can spend most of my time with you." I replied.

"Why? I thought that, that was your dream since you were young." Joao answered.

"That's true pero mas importante kayo, si dad, si Issa, ikaw."

He didn't answered, he just gave me a sweet smile.

The next time I know, I'm sleeping on Joao's shoulder.

Nagising na ako may humahalik sa noo ko. 

"Wake up princess!" I heard Joao whisper.

"Are we almost there?" I asked.

"We're about to land." Joao answered.

On behalf of Philippine Airlines, Enjoy your stay in Manila. Mabuhay! (Not sponsored)

We got ou of the airport and took a taxi to ABS-CBN. When we got there, I immediately went to my manager's office.

[JOAO'S POV]

We're now here at ABS-CBN and Yassi is in her manager's office.

"YASSI! BAKIT WALA KANG SINABI SAAKIN TUNGKOL DYAN? HINDI KA NAGPAALAM SAAKIN!!" I heard her manager shout.

Then after 5 minutes, Yassi finally came out.

"Baby, what happened?" I asked.

"*sighs* I resigned my contact here." She said.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I love my job but you and my family is the thing I love the most." She said and pulled me into a hug.

"Bayan! Padrama ka dyan! Let's go to your house na, pagod na ko!" I said sarcastically.

@joaoconz1222 tweeted: You Sacrificed Something For Me, And I Will Return The Favor, One Day.

********
Will Yassi's family like Jowang? If you say yes, vote na!!! 😘😘