Chap.4 bye cdc.

"Anyone Bit?" A voice said with a gun cocking following.

"One was, he didn't make it." Rick said. Poor Jim. I actually liked him. Doctor Edwin Jenner. A blood donation will be the payment for being here. Get your stuff, once those doors close they don't open again." Doctor Jenner said. They don't open again, why?

We walked into a elevator.

"You guys don't seem like a threat so I'm going to let you keep you weapons. Except you I'm going to have to keep an eye on you." He said pointing at Carl. He smiled.

"Are we underground?" Carol asked. That's gunna suck if she's claustrophobic.

"You claustrophobic?" Jenner asked.

"A little."

"Try not to think about it." She nodded.

We walked out the elevator, into a long hallway.

"Showers are nice go easy on the hot water, we have a Rec room the kids and some adults could go in and hang out. Just don't plung anything in uses to much energy." Did he say hot water?

"Hot water?" I asked.

"That's what the man said." T-dog said walking into a room.

I walked into a room and Shane followed me. "No you ain't." Daryl said pulling Shane out of the room.

"Thank ya." I told him.

"No problem. Um you and yer kids can have da bed." He said. Oh right Glenn has the kids.

"Thanks. That reminds me I have to go get them from Glenn." He nodded and I walked out and found Mason with Glenn holding Megan.

"Hey, I was just bringing them to you." He said while smiling.

"Oh, thanks." I said taking Megan. Glenn picked up Mason.

"I'll help you with him. Who you rooming with?" He asked.

"I was going to try and get a room for just me and the kids, but Shane wanted to room with me but Daryl stopped him. So, now I'm rooming with Daryl." I told him.

"Good thing Daryl was there." He said. I nodded.

"Who are you rooming with?" I asked him.

"Dale." He said.

"Cool. Well I gotta get Mason to bed, I'll see you later." He nodded hugged me and walked away.

~~

"I don't think we have properly thanked our host." Rick said.

"He's more than just our host." T-dog said.

"Cheers!" Everyone yelled except Daryl and I.

"Boo-yah!" Daryl and I said in unison. I'm not drinking any alcohol because I'm pregnant. Just juice.

Dr.Jenner walked up to me. "How far along are you?" He whispered to me.

"I don't know maybe Five months?" I asked kinda answering his question.

"I'll give you an ultra sound. I can give you the Sex and How many months you are. If you want?" He offered.

"Yes, please." I said.

"Anyone you'd like to bring with you? The father? A friend." He asked I nodded.

"Aye, Daryl!" I yelled to him.

"He's not the father. Just a friend." Jenner nodded.

"Ya?" Daryl asked me.

"Wanna come with Jenner and I for a ultrasound?" Daryl nodded and put a arm around my shoulder.