5~ Sizzy

Clary POV:
"YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU BASTARD!" I hear Izzy scream at Simon.
"I AM NEVER LETTING YOU TOUCH ME AGAIN!"
I breathe out. I've been sitting here since 3 this morning and it's 9 and I've been waiting on Jace to get here. I feel arms wrap around me in my chair, someone kisses me and hands me a to go cup of black coffee. I grin up at Jace.
"Thank you." I say yawning at the end.
"It's nothing love." He says sitting next to me. We hear screaming coming from the room Izzy is in. A few minutes later we hear crying. I breathe out again. I felt bad for Iz going through hours of labor. But at least now she gets to spend time with her daughter.
Izzy POV:
I'm finally done with this labor stuff. Simon- being the wimp he is- flinched every time I moved. Clary, Jace, and Alec are waiting outside for Magnus to let them in so they can see the baby. I don't know what I'm going to name her yet but Magnus said he has to clean her up first.
"So," Magnus says, "What are you going to name this beautiful little girl?"
I think for a minute. "How about Kenna Amia?" I say looking at Simon.
He nods. "Kenna Amia Lewis I like it." He says looking at our baby with love. Magnus opens the door to let Clary and my brothers in.
"Awww." Clary coos when she sees Kenna." She's so cute what's her name?"
"Kenna Amia." I say looking at her.
"That's cute."
"I thought so too".
After they leave cause I was tired I make Simon cuddle with me in bed.
"Get ready for long sleepless nights." He says kissing me on the head and falling asleep.