What do you want from me?

Lea's P.O.V

I woke up, what the hell!? I don't remember blacking out. I do remember that strange guy who had red eyes...RED EYES! Holy shit how did I not know what he was, Wait! I thought vampires didn't exist, they were only in movies and Mythical creatures. I guess not?

My eyes adjusted to the light...WHAT THE F!CK!! What am I doing in a closet? At school. I guess that creep decided to leave, thank god for that. I picked myself up off the ground and stepped out of the closet. I looked around, nothing, no one to be seen. I guess they were all still in class. How long was I gone for? How long had it been? Holy sh!t my teacher might be looking for me. Oh god what do I say?

I'm hi Mr. Horan sorry I'm late I was just kidnapped and held hostage? Oh hell no. I ain't saying that. He'll think I have gone completely mad!! That's the last thing I need, a teacher thinking I've gone crazy. Who is that guy?! My god. As much of a creep he was, he...well I guess he was kind of hot. If you don't mind me saying that. Oh shit. I've gotta get back to class. What if that guy finds me again? No Lea stop it. You're over reacting.

'Can I help you' a voice startled my thoughts.

I looked up to find a quite attractive boy standing their. Brown hair buzz cut, brown eyes, tall and might I say very very buff. I got caught out of my daydream when I heard a clicking noise right informs of my face. I snapped out.

'Sorry what did you say?' I asked slightly confused from where he had come from.

'I said are you Lea from Mr. Horans class?'

'Yeah I am' I replied shyly, slightly blushing at how embarrassed I was.

'Well I'm Liam and I'm in your class, Mr. Horan sent me to come find you seeing as you had been gone for half an hour' he replied with a slight smirk on his lips.

HALF A FRICKEN HOUR I WAS GONE FOR! Well time flies when you're being held hostage eh?

'Oh yeah sorry about that' wait what did I just say to Liam?

'Why are you apologising to me? You've done nothing wrong' he asked wearing a highly confused look on his face.

'I um-well, I umm...I ah well' I stuttered

'Oh well never mind, come on and let's get you back to class' he said with a slight passed off tone.

Oh well sorry mr wise guy hey. I'm sorry I was held hostage and only just met you. Smart ass. I said to myself.

'What did you just call me?' He asked

Oh shit... I guess I accidentally said that aloud. Oopsy

'Nothing' I said walking past him and heading back to class with him right on my heels.

*3 minutes later*

*knock knock

Liam knocked on our class room door. It suddenly swung open revealing a very pissed off Mr. Horan.

'Where have you been Lea! I asked you to go get printing and you didn't come back' he yelled in my face, causing me to flinch and step back. I had to make up a lie and fast!

'Im sorry Mr. Horan the printer had stopped working and the maintenance man asked me to go get a few tools for him to fix the printer because it was jammed' I said, which quickly rolled off the tip of my tongue. I looked up at him and he had a slight smile.

'Oh my apologise Lea, you may sit down' he told me with a nod.

I returned the nod and made my way to the back of the classroom where my seat was located. I opened up my workbook and a note fell out, it read...

'Turn around babe'

-Hx

I did at the note told me, my eyes widened. There before my very eyes was the boy who held me hostage and was a vampire smirking at me.

Oh shit

Hi guys. I'm so so so so so so so sorry it's been to fricken long since my last update, especially long on poster boy. There was only one person who gave me ideas and I thank you so much . Please keep reading Stalked by Him and my other fanfic Poster Boy

Thank you so very much. Love you all

Samantha xoxoxo