Finale Pt 1

I pushed down the vent as I stared down at the scene that was unfolding as the male finally got to the ground. He then crouched down as I blinked my eyes turning normal greyish silver. Kevin slowly lost his muscles as he was his slim self.

"Where am I?" He asks as he looks around, "what happened? Isnt it November 13, 2014?" He ask as Kasey just stares at him with disbelief. "There's a shotgun behind you in that cabinet above the couch, then if you go out that door, there will be a set of lockers. One of them is mine, there will be shotgun shells. When you find them, load them in and shoot me" he says as I blinked at them both.

Kasey hurriedly backed up and grabbed the gun while Kevin grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his shoulders. Just as she was about to take a step towards the door. She was stopped by a voice in a different pitch and tone.

"N-no he was lying, why don't you put the gun down?" Dennis blurted out as he stepped forward and soon he was another person. I leaned a little as the tones slowly changed quickly. Finally it was the voice of Hedwig. "Come on just give me the gun" he says as she slowly jerks towards the door while I notice 'Kevin' was slowly changing back to the beast. I jumped on him as he growled about to lunge at Kasey.

"Leave her alone" I punched at him while Kasey fiddled with the door until it finally let opened up. "Go! Kasey! Go!" I yelled at her. She finally took off as I kicked him and pushed off him. Once hitting the ground I got to my feet and ran after Kasey.

By suddenly slipped when I felt agonizing pain going through my right leg as I see blood pour out of the wound. I shut my eyes and kicked off the attacker as I finally got him off and quickly got up and started running down the hall forgetting my leg was bleeding profusely. The adrenaline raced through my blood as I ran down the hall.

I notice Kasey finally got the gun shells out and started to put them in as I ducked to the shadows. He ran passed by me as Kasey ran towards the steel fenced door and tried to shut it but was clawed down onto the calf as I widen my eyes and growled as I got on top of the beast and clawed at his back while Kasey had the opportunity to close the door and lock it. While she did that, I fought him while he tried to get me off his back.

"Let go!" He growled and backed up as I still punched, scratched, and kicked him. We were finally back at where the door to the area that we were trapped in. I finally got off him as I ran down the hallway again.

"Go! Go!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Kasey was still running from the other side of the fence. The shotgun still in her hand. "Maria are you still behind me?!?" She screams out as I just nod.

"Just go!" I yelled back at her as I stopped a few feet in front of the fence and turned around to come face to face with the beast. He came running up as lights flashed by him, the veins showing through his skin.

"Come on out, you beast!" I growled as I kept my silver eyes at the man who was rushing towards me. My leg still bleeding even though I couldn't feel it.

I watched carefully as I kneeled down and bowed my head and put both my hands on top of my knees to balance myself from leaning one way.

I then heard the halt of rushed footsteps as I widen my eyes. But then felt a harsh breathing as I looked up with sorrowful and horrified eyes.

"I'm not afraid of you, your known to me as Kevin Winston Krum; 24 personalities, who share the light of the mind" I say as I hear his deep harsh voice.

"Pure?" He asked as I looked away from him and nodded, knowing what he meant.

"You aren't pure!" He hissed as I raised myself backwards away from him. He took one threatening step towards me. I took one step back. "Leave. Her. Alone" my voice was laced with poison as I turned on my heel and ran towards the closed gated door where I see Kasey with scared and widen eyes. I slowly passed through it like it wasn't even there.

"Kasey snap out of it, just go!" I screamed at her as she followed me to only stop at a dead end.

Shit!

I started to look for away out as Kasey yelled out for help, hoping someone would hear us in this abandoned place. Suddenly the gun went off as I jumped and turned my head to only see the lights in the little hallway start to become darker as the beast was crawling onto the walls as he kicked them off.

"Please...." I whispered