Coffee

I rode down to a local coffee shop where most of my friends hung out or worked. Once entering the little cafe, I notice my friend Arch making a few cups of frappé behind the counter as I smile.
I walked into the small line where there were only a few people in front of me as I looked at my phone.

Few minutes later I was the next one in line as I smiled at Arch. "What can I do for you m-" Arch was turning around to only stop to see me. "Maria! What can I get you? Same thing? Caramel frappé?" He asks while I smile. "Yes Arch, you know what to get me," I smirk as he rolls his eyes.

"So any songs were covering today, or next time we meet?" He asks while he fixes up my drink. "Yeah I just need to write down the notes to each of instruments... I'm already working on your part" I stated my hands going onto the counter.

"What song is it?" He asks as he turns back to me and grabs the money that was near him. "Not telling Arch, you have to wait kid," I smirked as I grab my drink and walked away as i head out to the small porch outside. I sat down my drink at one of the tables and sat myself into the chairs, while I took out my phone and looked at my app that helped me write music and arrange it.

"Hello, can I sit here?" My attention was snapped to a tall bald male as I notice his blue eyes. "Um yeah sure thing Barry, right?" I ask as he shook his head. "No I'm Dennis," he answers quickly as I look at him with a cautious look.

"Umm no your Barry," I say as he shakes his head "no I am Dennis miss," he says forcefully as I am taken aback from his tone. "Ugh...let me guess, personalities?" He answers quickly. "Yep" "You one of them?" "Yes"

"Well Dennis I'm Maria," I hold out my hand out as he shakes it firmly. "Nice to meet you, Maria. I'm Dennis" he smiles. "You are quite" he then pulls my knuckles closer to his lips. "Beautiful" he says suddenly as I blush. "Oh um thank you...."

Why do I get a bad feeling about this guy.

"Hey!" I hear a shout as I turn my head as I see Arch running up and whispers into my ear. "Guess what? I talked to my boss and he wants to hear us, like now" he says as I look at him.
"Not now, let me finish up my little friend date, can't leave a man hanging, you know?" I say as he nods. "OK gotcha" he then left me alone as I turn back to Dennis/ Barry.

"Sorry about that," I nervously smile to the man across from me. "He just wanted to let me know that his boss wanted to hear something" I explained I laughed a little as he nods and grabbed my caffeine drink. "Wha- Dennis!" I exclaimed as he took a drink and smirked at me. "Bitch!" I growled while he just chuckles and hands it back but gets up until he was hovering over me.

"I love when your flustered like that," he whispers but leaves as I watch him.