Doctor

I rolled up to a large but pretty building that had a few stairs up to the top. I got off my board and picked it up as I walk onto the door and headed up the stairs as I see a girl pass me with a smile. There at the top of the stairs, a petite old lady who just smiled gently.

"Hello Dr. Fletcher," I greeted her as she smiled and let her lead me in. "Hello Maria, how have you been doing?" She asks as I smile at her. "I'm doing good, here and there having nightmares of that whole freaking Three years" I sighed as I walked over to the two chairs that were put in front of one another.

I sat down in one of them as my back was against the window. Dr. Fletcher sat in front of me as I slumped down. "Now tell me, recap on what happened that whole time you remember," she says as I nod.

"I remember being called to babysit a child that was quite a job. Eveline. That's the kid's name. She was raised up with Two caretakers,and what's more bring me in, to become the big sister figure for her." I explained as I pick out the important pieces of what happened. Fletcher then looked up to see a tall man with beanie on. "Oh Barry sorry I thought you were coming later" she says as I glance up.

"Barry please wait a bit I need to finish with Maria here," she gestures to me as the male smiles. "Of course, Dr. Fletcher. Please take the time to finish up with this lovely lady" he sends a gentle smile towards my way as I blush.

"Maria please go ahead and finish what you remember," Dr. Fletcher proceeded while I take my eyes of Barry and continued where I left off. "I remember one day..." I shook my head as I thought carefully. "I think we were in a few months into the days on that ship. The waves made the boat rock a little. I was asleep through most of it, when I woke up. I heard sirens. The orange lights going off. I got up from where I slept and walked out to only see a creature, it wasn't human I think.....It was like made up with black substance. I didn't know what it was...but it was shot down" I then made a gun gesture and pointed it at the lady in front of me.

Pow!

"The gun went off, there stood Mia Winters. One of the the caretakers of Eveline. She was saying something. I didn't know what she was saying, but I followed her where she led me back to her quarters. But then....." I held my head as I grunted. "That same substance was there it took over the man. He was gone. But then we both fell and then.......black........darkness consumed us quickly." I sighed and looked at her. "That's all I remember" I say as she nods and smiles.

"Well thank you for sharing me your info, we will continue this next time" she says as both sit up and shake hands. I held my board with the other arm while I turned and started to walk to the other room to tell Barry it was his turn with the doctor. "Excuse me Barry its your turn" I say as Barry looks up at and smiles.

I never knew a smile like that could do anything like that."Thank you Maria, you know we should get to know one another" he suggested as I nod. "We should but not now." I say while he sighs deeply "I know" he frowns as I run off. "See ya around, bye Dr. Fletcher" I then ran down the steps as I stepped outside into the evening light.

I walk down the cement stairs, until I got onto the sidewalk did I start to put down board onto the walk and ride off. 'Who was the man, and why did he call me beautiful as he has yet to even know who I am'