Finale pt 2

I stared down the dark hallway as I jerk Kasey back with me to the steel cage that I saw when I first entered this place. She slammed the door shut as I pulled her by the arm while she raised the shotgun as the man backed to the room that connected only to walk up to the cage slowly.

Kasey shoots the gun as she hits him in the arm, then at the right chest. There he had a large cavern that only showed the dark muscles. He finally was near the cage as I look at Kasey with concern before pulling her behind me. She still had the gun to level with her as the monster started to grab at the bars and started to pull them apart, as he brings his face in between like the movie with the scene where the killer is like 'here's Johnny!'

He suddenly flickers his gaze down at Kasey's lower torso as he notice the cuts around her stomach. "Your pure!" He says as he pulls away and looks at us both before backing up into the darkness. He then leaves us as I finally fall to the ground as I look at my leg only to see where the beast got to me. My leg was cut to the point where it tore into my black pants. The wound started from the top of my leg to my ankle.

Kasey fell to her knees as she looks at my leg with wide eyes. "Did he-" she was stopped by me when I just nodded at her. "Yes...." She sighed and leaned against the bars where it met the back wall. I slowly pulled myself to her as I laid my head onto her lap. With my wounded leg out and bleeding still with caked dried blood.

Damn...